digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

A large garden.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:43 pm   Reply with quote

"Oh, the teeth...Well, those are for design, and so I can make intimidating noises. Now, if you went and stuck your hand in there, well, I can't guarantee you'd have a hand anymore, but it's okay. I wouldn't bite anybody. Unless if some stupid sap decided to try and attack me. They would be in a big world of pain." While he was talking, King P didn't seem to care too much about the fight, either that, or he couldn't sound or look like he cared, given the fact he was completely paralyzed.

"Anyways, was this fight planned? It looks boring. The short little thing on fire is obviously going to win. Fake fights aren't amusing."
Hell    
Gaseous Snake
Airrider

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:24 pm   Reply with quote

"I don't suppose so. It was pretty impromptu to me," she said as she looked on and fluttered her wings like a bathing bird.

Tails Doll

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:26 pm   Reply with quote

"If this fight was important, then I'd be in it right now." He said, laughing under his breath.
Hell    
Gaseous Snake
Airrider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:29 pm   Reply with quote

"Pardon me, but I said impromptu," she replied matter-of-factly. "You know, it wasn't planned. I'd get in there myself but I haven't been attacked, so it's not my problem. Besides, I don't know what side I ought to be on."

Tails Doll

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:32 pm   Reply with quote

"Well, then, I think I'll just wait and watch. Maybe this battle will become entertaining..."
Hell    
Gaseous Snake
Airrider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:45 pm   Reply with quote

"Indeed. His technique is unusual, considering the affinity I sensed from him. I sensed wind and I'm witnessing fire."

Tails Doll

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:06 pm   Reply with quote

"Fire is an interesting element. Even this machine can't control it with such flexibility. But I can do a few things myself. Take a look at this."

A huge chunk of soil, about the size of a truck burst from the ground, disrupting the earth around it and knocking over a card solider in the process. It was raised up into the air, and began to shrivel up and become white hot, making all sorts of crackling and sizzling noises. After a few seconds, what was once soil was now a strange, diamond like mass, made of impenetrable stone. It dropped to the ground, making a massive thud.

"That, is a Minerali, made of of pure carbon. I'd animate it, but I don't want to disrupt the battle...too much."

Hell    
Gaseous Snake
Airrider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:21 pm   Reply with quote

She backed up a bit, as if expecting it to be volatile. "...very impressive. You use some kind of magic to create high temperature and gravity-like pressure?"

She paused for a minute to let him answer before saying, "...of course, I can do a few things other than sensing other magical presences and flying. My clothes, for instance, created tailor-made for me and put on me by my own magic. Love magic." She demonstrated one of her many talents by beginning to win over card soldiers with some of her own magic, represented by more flying pink hearts. The afflicted cards, about seven of them, walked over to her, visually infatuated.

"A nice technique I use against particularly weak or weak-minded opponents. I always seek alternatives to fighting."

Tails Doll

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:35 pm   Reply with quote

"So that's what the confetti was." He said. King P had no visible way of getting the stuff off him, but he didn't mind, small things like that didn't bother him, much unlike the Queen of Hearts, who would attack the accused for the slightest instance. "I don't even know if my powers are magic. Sometimes, I can't even comprehend them. I think it had to do with the day I abused the laws of time and space one too many times, and ended up with this fragile, worthless body. Since that day, I have become invincible."
Hell    
Gaseous Snake
Airrider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:55 pm   Reply with quote

"Why would you do that? I mean, you're lucky that's what happened when you decided to take what laws worked perfectly for eons upon eons and try to fiddle about with them."

Tails Doll

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:08 pm   Reply with quote

"I got sad after my old leader was defeated by four so-called heroes one time. I had machine called the Phase Distorter which was the most efficient time machine around, and interested in it's powers, I made many tests and experiments with it, warping through various time periods and changing matter and space, and eventually, I became obsessed with it, using it thousands of times in a single day after time. But one day, I was sent to a time period with an aged body, hopeless and helpless, being unable to warp again. But I noticed that I could still use it to bring things from other times and locations to where I wished, and I did so. I founded an empire using it. You ever heard of Porkyo City? That's where I live, where I rule my vast army. It's amazing I'm not dead, but that is not enough for me. I will never get my old body back physically, and I will never see my parents or friends again."
Hell    
Gaseous Snake
Airrider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:21 pm   Reply with quote

"...I see..." She did sense this, listening to him...he was telling the truth, and she was getting the feeling the 'so-called heroes' meant once he was on the wrong side of a conflict. But here he was, alive, and paying the price for whatever it was he did in the past. She could only look on, the card soldiers' affection for her waning in and out as her attention kept getting diverted one way or the other.

Tails Doll

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:24 pm   Reply with quote

There is no need to feel sorry, for me though. I'll make up for my loss. I'll rule the entire world, I will rule all of it's past, and I will rule all of it's future. If I loose things like friends or family or the feeling of happiness, I can compensate for it. The world will fill the empty gap in my soul."
Hell    
Gaseous Snake
Airrider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:26 pm   Reply with quote

"Don't make that mistake," she immediately warned. "Long have I seen loss and love become mutated into talk like that. It only leads to more pain." She then turned to face him fully. "Or are you one of those seeking your own destruction by getting a hero to come after you?"

Tails Doll

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:36 pm   Reply with quote

"Ahh, the hero game. That's one of the things that makes me feel better. When I know I have a guinea pig, a lab rat to fool around at experiment with and watch grow and eventually have power to rival mine, that makes me amused. But I cannot have the blessing of death. If the soldiers here all ganged upon me and attacked me with their weapons, I would not die. If I was buried deep underground, with my machine deactivated or gone, I would not die. Even if the world, no, the entire universe decayed, and all mater was gone, I would not die. I have attempted to ruin or at least harm myself many times. I never got close. But I kind of relish the fact I'm going to be here forever. It makes me kinda like a god. When all of mortality is finally gone, maybe then, I will dine with the elite."
Hell    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic