digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

A Strange Building
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:58 pm   Reply with quote

*They both thunked to the floor as the solider got up, reattatching the faceplate. It spoke, voice garbled slighy*
I had only heard of such abilities in legends concerning artifacts from Kendesai's past.
*Shortly after, a small patch of armor broke off of the helmet with a crash, stunning the solider for afew seconds. It revealed circutry thinly layered over brown hair.*
Gemstone Goods    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:23 pm   Reply with quote

Pommy wanted to say something about how the soldier had a natural hair color as opposed to something colorful like his, but he really didn't need to. Nor did he have to point out anything else obvious. Pommy walked out of the doorway back into the hall.
Hell    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:48 pm   Reply with quote

*It looked toward the crate, noticing a green gem producing a strange energy.
It picked up the object aswell as the shard of the helmet, reattaching the piece and storing the gem away before walking over to the guards, gently prying the rifles from their hands, and throwing the weapons behind the crates.
The solider walked out into the hall, and started to head back out, figuring that was enough gatherings in terms of evidence for now.*
Gemstone Goods    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:07 pm   Reply with quote

"We did good, huh?" Pommy said, who proceeded to walk to the back exit.
Hell    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:20 pm   Reply with quote

*After an audiable whirr from the helmet, it replied.*
Your assistance was minor, but helpful. I will let my superiors know of this in my report.
*The voice was that of a young woman, the filter no longer functioning.*
Gemstone Goods    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:40 pm   Reply with quote

"Hey, Thanks! I guess I still have it in me." He said with a smile.
"Anyways, I'll hit the road. Maybe I'll see you someday again. Try not to get yourself hurt!" He laughed, walking down the dirt path yet again.
Hell    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:48 pm   Reply with quote

*She dashed off after looking around the area, possibly to make sure no one followed her.*
Gemstone Goods    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic