digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

*a rift appears in the sky...*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:00 pm   Reply with quote

Zetta/Alexander wrote:
"Actually, I did think that. But why do you have adventurers do all the hard work, really."

Laws that have existed before even we ascended to divine status. How do you think the world would be like if every divine being could create more and more Gods and Goddesses whenever they pleased? Gods like Abbadon, Dhuum, and Arachnia would reign over all of existence with no problem. This is completely up to mortal hands.
The Domain of Secrets    
Bartz Klauser
Zetta/Alexander

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:03 pm   Reply with quote

"And here we go again...Here I was thinking that my adventures for Tyria would end with the Destroyers, but 'Noooooooo'..."
The Town of Lix    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:27 pm   Reply with quote

I'll make this simple. We are going to need an amount of energy exactly equal to that of Black's own... and there is only one way to do this. Of course, I am talking about the one you know as Ignis Phasmatis. Hunt him down and put an end to his existence, and we will have what we need to bring Black back.
The Domain of Secrets    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:29 pm   Reply with quote

"Oh, that will be easy. I just need someone to point me in the right direction."
NON BANNER    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:51 pm   Reply with quote

You will need to lure him to the spot where Black fell, then put him down for good.
The Domain of Secrets    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:00 pm   Reply with quote

"Someone else can handle that. I'll simply wipe him out. Permanently. Ignis will cease to exist in this world or any other." A cruel smile crossed Zeromus' lips.
NON BANNER    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:09 pm   Reply with quote

Zeromus wrote:
"Someone else can handle that. I'll simply wipe him out. Permanently. Ignis will cease to exist in this world or any other." A cruel smile crossed Zeromus' lips.

I doubt that. Ignis isn't so much a single entity himself as an extension of Black's negativity and hatred. In order to destroy every trace of Ignis, you would have to destroy Black too. And I highly doubt that you would be able to accomplish such a feat.
The Domain of Secrets    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:11 pm   Reply with quote

"Destruction. You're all gods, right? You should know what it is. The art of causing matter to simply no longer be."
NON BANNER    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:15 pm   Reply with quote

Ignis is a complicated case. I have personally seen him struck down and reduced to nothing once before... but he will regenerate himself eventually. Total non-existence is nigh impossible when dealing with him.

I would have done the job myself, but Black saw to it that we were limited here.
The Domain of Secrets    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:20 pm   Reply with quote

"Sounds like me. Lucky bastard. I have to find a host first."
NON BANNER    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic