digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Super Smash Bros. Flaw (SIGN UPS)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:18 pm   Reply with quote

Sandslash wrote:
He said stop double posting. Do you listen to anybody?

i dont listen to people I dont care about.

P.S:

you can sign up for "Comic Maker" to make all the effects

Hmm, you better pull it off correctly.
Koop    
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:20 pm   Reply with quote

DirtBike06 wrote:
Sandslash wrote:
He said stop double posting. Do you listen to anybody?

i dont listen to people I dont care about.

So that's why you never have anything witty to retort with?

OHH. BURN.
The Little Shop of Hario    
Para

HP: 99 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:25 pm   Reply with quote

I'm not sure if I wanna be a comedian, scriptwriter, or story writer. What's the difference between a scriptwriter and comedian?

See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:56 am   Reply with quote

DirtBike06 wrote:
FINE, ALL OF YOU ARE THE WORST. your so stupid, this comic is going to be on Abunch of forums.. god kitsune you are the worst YOU ARE THE WORST. and hario, you think your God.

Larry you can spam a comic on as many forums as you like, and if nothing it will get you hated rather than famous if it isn't any good. So far you have only created lack luster material few have thought funny and unless you prove that you actually have some talent most people are not going to be interested see?
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:59 am   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
DirtBike06 wrote:
FINE, ALL OF YOU ARE THE WORST. your so stupid, this comic is going to be on Abunch of forums.. god kitsune you are the worst YOU ARE THE WORST. and hario, you think your God.

Larry you can spam a comic on as many forums as you like, and if nothing it will get you hated rather than famous if it isn't any good. So far you have only created lack luster material few have thought funny and unless you prove that you actually have some talent most people are not going to be interested see?

Agree/10.
The Little Shop of Hario    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:43 pm   Reply with quote

What about Bowser it Pwning a bunch of tiny Marios, then suddenly, he gets a poison mushroom, and then a Mario that's the size from giant melee comes down, and gets a super mushroom, and bowser like "eep!"?
NON BANNER    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:10 pm   Reply with quote

Lord Bob wrote:
What about Bowser it Pwning a bunch of tiny Marios, then suddenly, he gets a poison mushroom, and then a Mario that's the size from giant melee comes down, and gets a super mushroom, and bowser like "eep!"?

No.
Hell    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:27 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
DirtBike06 wrote:

ok God, when are you going to finally relize that I dont give a damn word you say? so stop wasting your time posting in my topics Popple, because I will never listen to you. Im not spamming, 2, You have no damn clue about my comic skills so *crag* off, will you? kthxbai
Koop    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:27 pm   Reply with quote

Dark Paratroopa wrote:
I'm not sure if I wanna be a comedian, scriptwriter, or story writer. What's the difference between a scriptwriter and comedian?

be a comedian and a scriptwriter if you like
Koop    
See?
Popple

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:15 pm   Reply with quote

DirtBike06 wrote:
Popple wrote:
DirtBike06 wrote:

ok God, when are you going to finally relize that I dont give a damn word you say? so stop wasting your time posting in my topics Popple, because I will never listen to you. Im not spamming, 2, You have no damn clue about my comic skills so *crag* off, will you? kthxbai

Popple's Secret Hideout    
Larry Koopa
Sam

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:21 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
DirtBike06 wrote:
Popple wrote:
DirtBike06 wrote:

wow, look at that crappy art, that was done in 5 seconds.. woow.
Koop    
See?
Popple

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:47 pm   Reply with quote

DirtBike06 wrote:
Popple wrote:
DirtBike06 wrote:
Popple wrote:
DirtBike06 wrote:

wow, look at that crappy art, that was done in 5 seconds.. woow.

Well if you thought that was presentable enough for the "style" of a new comic, then it obviously speaks for your work see?
Popple's Secret Hideout    
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:08 pm   Reply with quote

can i be comedian,artis, and comicmaker?im good at making, editing and pickin out sprites...plus..randomness is my specialty!
Megatropolis    
Sting Chameleon

HP: 10 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:27 pm   Reply with quote

I hate to say it Larry, but you aren't going to get anywhere asking for help from Digibutter. Hardly anyone here has a good sense of humor.
MaloMart Castle Branch    
See?
Popple

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:36 pm   Reply with quote

Not to mention it's really pathetic you are basically asking people to make it for you.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations