digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Moonlit beach
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:56 pm   Reply with quote

Zeromus coughed. "Remember me? The manifestation of all the hatred in every universe? I'm kind of hard to miss. In fact, the only way I could be more noticable is if I started flinging elephants around. Probably."
NON BANNER    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:08 pm   Reply with quote

Zeromus wrote:
Zeromus coughed. "Remember me? The manifestation of all the hatred in every universe? I'm kind of hard to miss. In fact, the only way I could be more noticable is if I started flinging elephants around. Probably."
I have not forgotten you.
Someone as impure as you is unfitting of my blessings... but you massive amount of impurity... it concerns me.
Junk shop    
Bartz Klauser
Ferus Astrum

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:14 pm   Reply with quote

"Hmph. Nothing is 'pure', as you put it. Everything is neutral, no matter how hard they try. To save one, you must sacrifice another. That is the creed of the world," said Archer, glancing towards Zeromus.
The Town of Lix    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:17 pm   Reply with quote

Archer wrote:
"Hmph. Nothing is 'pure', as you put it. Everything is neutral, no matter how hard they try. To save one, you must sacrifice another. That is the creed of the world," said Archer, glancing towards Zeromus.
You are mistaken. It is... hard to explain the altering components of what pure and impure is.
Junk shop    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:18 pm   Reply with quote

Nerefis (Qalm) wrote:
Zeromus wrote:
I have not forgotten you.
Someone as impure as you is unfitting of my blessings... but you massive amount of impurity... it concerns me.

"Ha. Blessings. Blessings are for weakling fools who believe in the worshipping of gods. Let me tell you something. Praying to a god won't save you from me. I surpass divinity."
NON BANNER    
Bartz Klauser
Ferus Astrum

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:24 pm   Reply with quote

"I will guess, then. You are an embodiment of a negative concept, then? 'Unknown to death, nor known to life,' would be a phrase to describe that power, then. And you, then explain, why I have suffered so, and am forced to suffer more for no reward?"
The Town of Lix    
Captain Blue
Eichi and Isaac

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:57 pm   Reply with quote

Isaac simply looked at his fists, feeling the new power in him. "So I guess this means...I'll be ready for anything that tries to hurt me or Eichi again...Thanks, miss. I won't misuse this gift ya gave me..." He yawned. "But I figure I need some rest, too. Good night, Nerefis." He laid down and slept across from Eichi on the sand.

Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:59 pm   Reply with quote

"What about me, water person? Why can't I get a gift?"
Hell    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:10 pm   Reply with quote

Pigmask Air Marshal wrote:
"What about me, water person? Why can't I get a gift?"
... Your soul has been blackened by the evil of another... Perhaps... I could give you something to ease the suffering of your purity...
Junk shop    
Bartz Klauser
Ferus Astrum

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:12 pm   Reply with quote

"And you have nothing for an incarnation of the Hero of Justice?"
The Town of Lix    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:18 pm   Reply with quote

Archer wrote:
"I will guess, then. You are an embodiment of a negative concept, then? 'Unknown to death, nor known to life,' would be a phrase to describe that power, then. And you, then explain, why I have suffered so, and am forced to suffer more for no reward?"
... I am most sorry for any suffering you have endured, but I must tell you that the goddesses... some of them could care less about this world. One in particular, more so than the others.
This world is flawed, and because of that, they have lost hope. I am, sadly, a cause of this flaw, yet this world cannot exist without the help of me...
Junk shop    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:23 pm   Reply with quote

Evil of another? What is she talking about? He thought to himself. "Well, I changed my mind, I don't need any reward. I'm taking my bags and getting outta here." He got his equipment, packed up, and left, almost stumbling over Isaac on the way.
Hell    
Bartz Klauser
Ferus Astrum

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:27 pm   Reply with quote

Nerefis (Qalm) wrote:
Archer wrote:
... I am most sorry for any suffering you have endured, but I must tell you that the goddesses... some of them could care less about this world. One in particular, more so than the others.
This world is flawed, and because of that, they have lost hope. I am, sadly, a cause of this flaw, yet this world cannot exist without the help of me...
"Once, a long time ago, I believed I could save the world. I was foolish, then. Now I walk, cursed by my own ideals. Oh, the irony."
The Town of Lix    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:29 pm   Reply with quote

Archer wrote:
Nerefis (Qalm) wrote:
Archer wrote:
"Once, a long time ago, I believed I could save the world. I was foolish, then. Now I walk, cursed by my own ideals. Oh, the irony."

"That's why you leave the world in the hands of pros, like me."
NON BANNER    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:31 pm   Reply with quote

... *sigh*
I grow tired... again, the ocean must rest... *She faded into the ocean*
Junk shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic