digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Stormforged Legion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Cid
Kilowog

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:35 am   Reply with quote

Necron Lord wrote:
The Iron Army wrote:
Iron Dwarf Commander: Arrogant fool. Our Dark Master has existed before you ever came in to being. Our lord is a creature not even the mighty Titans- creators of life, shapers of worlds- could destroy.

You will fall to the might of the Iron Army. You will fall to the might of our Dark Master, the beast with a thousand maws!

*An Iron Giant lumbers forth and conjures a powerful lightning storm, causing it to fall upon the Necron Lord's warriors.*

*The Lightning took out a large handful of Necrons, who slowly came back to life. The rest of the Necrons were already advancing.*

More mortals, how fun...

The Monolith is almost prepared...

The Pylon is in place...

The Tomb Stalker is almost ready to be summoned...

This land will be wiped devoid of life...

Just like it was, before our slumber...

Stormforged Commander: Mortals? You are sorely mistaken...

*Iron Giants and Fire Giants stand side by side. In the far off distance, an Iron Colossus can be seen, a creature the size of a mountain...*

Quote:
*He simply continued his advancement.*

*The nearest fire giant suddenly threw a giant, smoldering ball of flame at the newcomer.*

Fire Giant: Fool, you dare challenge the might of a god? You will not live to see him.
The Highwind Goods Store    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:34 pm   Reply with quote

*He swatted at the flame, a small but potent barrier of shadow appearing to take the blow. It even seems it would reflect smaller projectiles.*
I never lived in the first place. You could call me an incarnation of death itself, if you wanted to be blunt.
Gemstone Goods    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:02 pm   Reply with quote

The Iron Army wrote:
Necron Lord wrote:
The Iron Army wrote:
Iron Dwarf Commander: Arrogant fool. Our Dark Master has existed before you ever came in to being. Our lord is a creature not even the mighty Titans- creators of life, shapers of worlds- could destroy.

You will fall to the might of the Iron Army. You will fall to the might of our Dark Master, the beast with a thousand maws!

*An Iron Giant lumbers forth and conjures a powerful lightning storm, causing it to fall upon the Necron Lord's warriors.*

*The Lightning took out a large handful of Necrons, who slowly came back to life. The rest of the Necrons were already advancing.*

More mortals, how fun...

The Monolith is almost prepared...

The Pylon is in place...

The Tomb Stalker is almost ready to be summoned...

This land will be wiped devoid of life...

Just like it was, before our slumber...

Stormforged Commander: Mortals? You are sorely mistaken...

*Iron Giants and Fire Giants stand side by side. In the far off distance, an Iron Colossus can be seen, a creature the size of a mountain...*

Quote:
*He simply continued his advancement.*

*The nearest fire giant suddenly threw a giant, smoldering ball of flame at the newcomer.*

Fire Giant: Fool, you dare challenge the might of a god? You will not live to see him.

*The Necron Warriors were firing at the Iron Dwarves, the Monolith finally appeared. The Monolith easily took out handfuls of Dwarves.*

We are your end Dwarves... There is nothing you can do...
Die4Less Corp.    
Cid
Kilowog

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:49 am   Reply with quote

Sharr wrote:
*He swatted at the flame, a small but potent barrier of shadow appearing to take the blow. It even seems it would reflect smaller projectiles.*
I never lived in the first place. You could call me an incarnation of death itself, if you wanted to be blunt.

Stormforged Commander: Fool... Yogg-Saron is the master of death itself...

Quote:
*The Necron Warriors were firing at the Iron Dwarves, the Monolith finally appeared. The Monolith easily took out handfuls of Dwarves.*

We are your end Dwarves... There is nothing you can do...

*The Iron Colossus finally arrives. With a swing of its massive fists, it crushes the Monolith, along with several Necron Warriors.*

Iron Dwarf Commander: Quite the contrary.
The Highwind Goods Store    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:50 am   Reply with quote

Then gaze upon my true visage, and know that death cannot be tamed as if it were an animal.
*Sharr was engulfed by a continually growing shadow, until it eventually measued up as large as one of the giants. It then shattered, revealing Sharr had transformed into a half rotted, bipedal dragon wearing a tattered robe, both an angelic and a demonic wing sprouting from his back.His words echoed throughout the area.*
I am not dark, nor light.
I know no pain, nor bliss.
My will is the will of both life and death.
Prepare for judgement.
Gemstone Goods    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:25 pm   Reply with quote

*The ground started shaking really quite heavily as a huge scarab like thing rose from the ground*

Meet...

The Tomb Stalker...

*The Tomb Stalker easily dwarfed both the Iron Giants and the new Rotting Dragon, being almost double their size. With a single blast from it's Particle Whip, the Iron Giant fell. Several Dwarves and Necrons died as they got stepped on*
Die4Less Corp.    
Bartz Klauser
Ferus Astrum

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:25 pm   Reply with quote

Twin falchions, one black, and one white, appeared in Archer's hands, as he charged towards the Iron Dwarf army, going from foe to foe, striking each with a vicious attack consisting of several furious strikes from the incredibly durable weaponry.
The Town of Lix    
Cid
Kilowog

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:34 pm   Reply with quote

Sharr wrote:
Then gaze upon my true visage, and know that death cannot be tamed as if it were an animal.
*Sharr was engulfed by a continually growing shadow, until it eventually measued up as large as one of the giants. It then shattered, revealing Sharr had transformed into a half rotted, bipedal dragon wearing a tattered robe, both an angelic and a demonic wing sprouting from his back.His words echoed throughout the area.*
I am not dark, nor light.
I know no pain, nor bliss.
My will is the will of both life and death.
Prepare for judgement.

Iron Dwarf: You speak of what you represent, and speak of how you are beyond the average mortal. However, you clearly don't understand Yogg-Saron's might, do you? He is greater than you, and your demise will be by his will.

*A terrible screeching sound can be heard across the land, with the faceless ones rising from the earth.*

Quote:
The ground started shaking really quite heavily as a huge scarab like thing rose from the ground*

Meet...

The Tomb Stalker...

*The Tomb Stalker easily dwarfed both the Iron Giants and the new Rotting Dragon, being almost double their size. With a single blast from it's Particle Whip, the Iron Giant fell. Several Dwarves and Necrons died as they got stepped on*

*Watching the Iron Giants fall, the Iron Colossus- still far larger than this new enemy- immediately retaliates, crushing part of the Tomb Stalker's body.*

Quote:
Twin falchions, one black, and one white, appeared in Archer's hands, as he charged towards the Iron Dwarf army, going from foe to foe, striking each with a vicious attack consisting of several furious strikes from the incredibly durable weaponry.

*Many of the iron dwarves that were thought to be dead rise with full vigor, even with their wounds.*

Stormforged Commander: We are not butchered easily as flesh is.
The Highwind Goods Store    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:57 pm   Reply with quote

I cannot be defeated by common means.
*He swung a claw at the dwarf speaking to him, a shadow-based energy trailing from the tips.*
Gemstone Goods    
Cid
Kilowog

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:15 pm   Reply with quote

Sharr wrote:
I cannot be defeated by common means.
*He swung a claw at the dwarf speaking to him, a shadow-based energy trailing from the tips.*

Iron Dwarf: Ack...

*The dwarf falls to the ground for a few moments, but climbs to his feet after.*

Iron Dwarf: Shadow energy... our Dark Master weakens such attacks against our kind.

Iron Dwarf Commander: Indeed.

*The dwarves paused for a moment.*

Iron Dwarf Commander: Oh look, our friends have arrived.

*The faceless ones arrive. As they close in on the enemies of the Iron Army, the minds and souls of the Iron Army's enemies are probed, being torn apart and driven to madness within...*
The Highwind Goods Store    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:39 pm   Reply with quote

*Sharr didn't even so much as flinch at the Faceless Ones.*
I have seen the true visage of madness and disorder itself. These "things" pale in comparison.

((Hint: Only elemental magic he doesn't see coming physically affects him.))
Gemstone Goods    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:07 am   Reply with quote

((Something larger than a Tomb Stalker? I'm impressed at their technological advances...))

*The Tomb Stalker took the hit, then slowly collapsed. It took one last swipe at the colossus, dragging it down with it.*

Your technology... is impressive. That a race as young as you can use machines of such size...

*By this comment, one could tell how old the Necrons really are.*

They are still nothing... we will remain here forever... you will never drive us from our tombs.

*The mentioning of tombs is the Necron Lord revealing how to wipe them out from this place.*

We are your end Dwarves...
Die4Less Corp.    
Bartz Klauser
Ferus Astrum

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:02 pm   Reply with quote

Archer let out a sigh, and retreated. "This is far too annoying."

However, there was another figure, who let out a sarcastic laugh. "How pathetic, using large machinery for war. Whatever happened to good old hand-to-hand combat?" he asked, hurling his red, barbed spear towards the Legion. Anything in its path would either be pierced, or the spear would move around it.

((That actually is the ability of the spear. He can place magical energy in it, so it always hits the heart, or overload it with magical energy for something of a small anti-team attack.))
The Town of Lix    
Cid
Kilowog

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:38 pm   Reply with quote

Spiny wrote:
*Sharr didn't even so much as flinch at the Faceless Ones.*
I have seen the true visage of madness and disorder itself. These "things" pale in comparison.

((Hint: Only elemental magic he doesn't see coming physically affects him.))

Stormforged Commander: These things are the very embodiment of madness. You are facing a cosmic force beyond anything one could possibly comprehend...

Quote:
*The Tomb Stalker took the hit, then slowly collapsed. It took one last swipe at the colossus, dragging it down with it.*

Your technology... is impressive. That a race as young as you can use machines of such size...

Iron Dwarf: "As young as us?"

Our precursors have existed long before you... our kind have existed since the dawn of creation, and our creators have existed since the time when there was only nothingness...

Quote:
They are still nothing... we will remain here forever... you will never drive us from our tombs.

*The image of Loken speaks.*

Loken: Empty words from a being soon to be destroyed. I existed at the time of your origin... the Pantheon knows of your ways, and how to defeat you...

...we serve a force greater than the Pantheon.

Quote:
*The mentioning of tombs is the Necron Lord revealing how to wipe them out from this place.*

We are your end Dwarves...

Stormforged Commander: We have prepared for any possible developments.

*A screeching frequency emanates from the minds of the faceless ones. The frequency- otherworldy and dreadful in nature- disrupts the inner control systems/minds of the enemy troops. As this happens, the ground begins to shake...*

Archer let out a sigh, and retreated. "This is far too annoying."

Quote:
However, there was another figure, who let out a sarcastic laugh. "How pathetic, using large machinery for war. Whatever happened to good old hand-to-hand combat?" he asked, hurling his red, barbed spear towards the Legion. Anything in its path would either be pierced, or the spear would move around it.

*Some of the iron dwarves were hit by a magical blast; however, most were shielded by the the lightning energy that flowed through their bodies. A large vyrkul approaches in retaliation.*

Vyrkul Warrior: Come down and face me, pathetic being. I am forged from the most powerful lightning, and the strongest steel: I am a testament to those who wish to defend a world filled with insignificant fleshbags.

We serve a force far more powerful for you: a force responsible for the state of existance as we know it. We are beyond the power of the titans; we serve Yogg-Saron, the Old God of Death.
The Highwind Goods Store    
Bartz Klauser
Ferus Astrum

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:08 pm   Reply with quote

"Oh, right, he has arthritis, that's why he can't fight by himself. Now come and face me!" cried the man, calling his lance back.
The Town of Lix    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic