digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Kingdom Lynasi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Bartz Klauser
Gilgamesh

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:46 am   Reply with quote

Gilgamesh made a loud buzzing noise, what you would expect if you got a wrong answer on a game show. "Wrong answer. Good try though, you came kind of close. By choosing to trap us, you've only made it inevitable that the King will eventually come here, since he cares heavily about the most successful merchants he has. Every king should."
The Town of Lix    
Tsuki
Yvrinea

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:53 am   Reply with quote

Gilgamesh wrote:
Gilgamesh made a loud buzzing noise, what you would expect if you got a wrong answer on a game show. "Wrong answer. Good try though, you came kind of close. By choosing to trap us, you've only made it inevitable that the King will eventually come here, since he cares heavily about the most successful merchants he has. Every king should."
Trap you? Oh-hohohohohohohohoho~
Such a thought had never crossed my mind, but if you insist I do...
*The open door had slammed shut, and dissappeared*
And your threat of such a terrible king should never have been said, for I'm afraid then when he comes here, he will find nothing but an empty plain, with a single lone castle~ *The ground shook, Obviously, something happened outside. In fact, by now, the entirety of the kingdom, other then the castle, had been completely removed, moved to a location that no one would ever find, unless you already know where it is*
Oh-hohohohohoho... *She had slowly turned into a black horse, and then a purple mist had filled the room* It's so delightful, being a nightmare~
Junk shop    
Bartz Klauser
Gilgamesh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:03 am   Reply with quote

"Hmph, what a foolish mistake. I guess I have no other choice than to reveal my proper form, then." said Gilgamesh, forcing a flash of light to engulf him. When the flash of light disappeared, he was in a suit of ornate, golden armor((Don't mind, that's the one from the visual novel, but that's really him.)).

"You can choose to tell me where your precious master is now, or suffer a hailstorm of the finest weapons, after which, I will force you to tell me."
The Town of Lix    
Tsuki
Yvrinea

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:05 am   Reply with quote

Gilgamesh wrote:
"Hmph, what a foolish mistake. I guess I have no other choice than to reveal my proper form, then." said Gilgamesh, forcing a flash of light to engulf him. When the flash of light disappeared, he was in a suit of ornate, golden armor((Don't mind, that's the one from the visual novel, but that's really him.)).

"You can choose to tell me where your precious master is now, or suffer a hailstorm of the finest weapons, after which, I will force you to tell me."
Oh-hohohohoho~ Just try out that weapon here, I dare you~
*Her hooves had started to emit purple flames, as well as her tail turning into a purple flame*
Just try to hurt me~ Oh-hohohohohohoho~
*She had charged for him, perhaps too fast for him to respond*
Junk shop    
Bartz Klauser
Gilgamesh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:14 am   Reply with quote

Gilgamesh was hit, and thrown backwards towards the wall, where a cloud of dust was raised. Suddenly, a large reddish divide opened up slightly in front of the middle of the wall, and spread, appearing to open up some sort of a door. Out of it, emerged a large number of weapons, hundreds, perhaps thousands, no one really knew. When the dust cleared, she would see Gilgamesh standing there, a black, pillar-shaped blade in hand.

"Hah! You forgot about us!" cried the various men, who really were mercenaries, who charged for the adviser, blades drawn.

If you listened carefully enough, you could hear Gilgamesh mutter something.

"Enuma..."
The Town of Lix    
Tsuki
Yvrinea

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:21 am   Reply with quote

Oh-hohohohoho~ I've killed so many at once, this seems like a vacation~ *She continued to charge, phasing through the other men, focused only on Gilgamesh.*
Junk shop    
Bartz Klauser
Gilgamesh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:28 am   Reply with quote

"ELISH!" he cried, the blade spinning rapidly, forcing red ribbons of energy to flow rapidly to the left and right of him. He brought the sword overhead, and brought it down, and as he did, a sudden wave of pure, reddish energy emerged for the weapon, and charged towards the adviser, utterly destroying everything in it's path.
The Town of Lix    
Tsuki
Yvrinea

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:32 am   Reply with quote

Gilgamesh wrote:
"ELISH!" he cried, the blade spinning rapidly, forcing red ribbons of energy to flow rapidly to the left and right of him. He brought the sword overhead, and brought it down, and as he did, a sudden wave of pure, reddish energy emerged for the weapon, and charged towards the adviser, utterly destroying everything in it's path.
*She was directly hit with it.* Oh-hohohohohohoho~ What a show, you've uprooted the floor, how disrespectful! But I haven't been hurt in any way~ See? Completely useless, as I had thought~ *By this time, she charged at him again, this time she was completely engulfed in purple flames* Weapons are useless here, only your inner power without the help of tools can work in a realm like this~
Junk shop    
Bartz Klauser
Gilgamesh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:34 am   Reply with quote

Gilgamesh placed the sword back into the vault, and drew out a fairly long set of chains.

"Are you a divine being, by any chance?"
The Town of Lix    
Tsuki
Yvrinea

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:11 am   Reply with quote

Gilgamesh wrote:
Gilgamesh placed the sword back into the vault, and drew out a fairly long set of chains.

"Are you a divine being, by any chance?"
Oh-hohohohohohohoho~ Not at all, just a very powerful nightmare~
*The purple mist grew extremely thick, hiding the adviser in it, as well as making it hard to breath*
Junk shop    
Fox McCloud
Sabrewulf

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:40 pm   Reply with quote

Sabrewulf watched the two fight. Feeling the choking mist, he put his cloak up to his snout. "What the hell is going on?"

Tsuki
Yvrinea

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:45 pm   Reply with quote

*The mist had suddenly disappeared, and the Adviser was floating in the middle of the room, once again in the form of a human*
Kyan-no-soy-no-kyan-no-say-no~ Oh-hohohohohohoho~
Junk shop    
Bartz Klauser
Gilgamesh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:49 pm   Reply with quote

"Hmph." Gilgamesh held a hand forward, and snapped his fingers, suddenly, as if of command, the weapons from the vault fired((as if were being shot ouf of a rocket)) towards the adviser at fairly surprising speeds.

"Let's see if you can stand up to a storm of legendary weapons!"
The Town of Lix    
Tsuki
Yvrinea

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:50 pm   Reply with quote

Oh-hohohohohoho~ *She had instantly re-appeared behind Gilgamesh, where a purple orb was shot from her hands* You didn't see this coming, did you~
Junk shop    
Bartz Klauser
Gilgamesh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:08 pm   Reply with quote

"You and your ideas of invulnerability! I'll show you!" cried Gilgamesh, on his knees. A red spear, with a barbed tip, appeared in his right hand as he swiftly got up and jumped back. He pointed the spear downwards, as he focused its magical essences, causing the spear to glow slightly.

"Let us see you dodge this!"
The Town of Lix    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic