digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Kingdom Lynasi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Tsuki
Yvrinea

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:21 pm   Reply with quote

(( lol music ))
... oh...hohohohohohoho~
You really want to battle? I won't hold back, anymore~ *Purple energy flew from her body, the entirety of the fake castle vibrating, and collapsing, large bits of building falling on Gilgamesh and his people* I'm sorry, but even after death I will continue on~ Oh-hohohohohohoho~
Junk shop    
Bartz Klauser
Gilgamesh

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:25 pm   Reply with quote

"You were the one that chose to attack first. Now taste the wrath of Gae Bolg!" cried Gilgamesh hurling the spear at her.

[roll=15]. 1 is a miss, but does that really matter?

((Note: Gae Bolg required absolute luck to dodge, since it has already struck your heart before it touches you, and a wound from it is more difficult to heal than normal wounds.))
Actions
Dice Used: 15 Roll Results: 15.
The Town of Lix    
Tsuki
Yvrinea

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:55 pm   Reply with quote

*The spear had pierced her*
... Oh-hohohohohohoho~
Why, even at death, I'm still beautiful... I'll see you soon~
Perhaps too soon, oh-hohohohoho... *Her body exploded. The area became extremely quiet, but then, the ground erupted, as the Adviser came up from it*
Oh-hohohohoho, you thought I was gone for a second there, didn't you~
Well, you see, by my nature, at death, I reincarnate near instantly. Returning to the mystical land where I live, here, means that I can't be defeated here, oh-hohohohohoho~
Now, with this power surging through my newly constructed body, I bring upon this land a power unwitnessed by any!
Overbearing love, come forth and hinder the minuscule force seen before me, Love of the Devil! *dark purple energy flew from her body, and each time it hit the ground, the ground it hit exploded into tiny of thousands of pieces. She was attempting to hit Gilgamesh with these beams, and with the debris from the land* Oh-hohohohohoho~
Junk shop    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:16 pm   Reply with quote

((bumpwtf? D:))
Junk shop    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:11 pm   Reply with quote

Tsuki wrote:
((bumpwtf? D:))
Junk shop    
Bartz Klauser
Gilgamesh

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:19 pm   Reply with quote

((In-RPOT version of Touhou-esque stuff for Gilgamesh? Fun.))

Gilgamesh faded, temporarily retreating into the spiritual realm. He only had to dodge the lasers, really, which was still fairly hard,

"Oh, so you still believe you can surpass me, then?"
The Town of Lix    
Tsuki
Yvrinea

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:41 pm   Reply with quote

Oh-hohohohohoho, I know I can~
*Some of the purple energy blades pierced through the air, into the spiritual realm, but they were weakened from being in a realm they don't belong*
Oh-hohohohohohoho~
They will remember my name, Josephine, forever~
Junk shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic