digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

TimeFlip: Version Two! {{Sign-Ups}}

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
I AM TAYL
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:53 pm   Reply with quote

Okay, I'll just get straight down to the plot and stuff. Just be at least Semi-Lit, 'K? D:

-x-

Our official masked time-altering, heart-decieving, thievery-loving, paradox-causing feline Tayl is at it again. During a trip through the Timestream, apparently Tayl caused a paradox...a BIG paradox. Was it an accident? You decide.

But this paradox indirectly caused Yoshi's inability to rescue Baby Mario and Baby Luigi, thus not allowing them to age as the heroes they were supposed to be. Seeing as no one else was fit to be a hero or heroine, evil finally triumphed. Now villains reign...and the word "hero" is just another word for someone too optimistic for their own good.

Seeing as Mario and Luigi didn't really "adapt" to the life of being evil, they ended up getting...well...I'll leave that to whoever decides to use them. Same with Peach and Daisy. Bowser, however, is now the Supreme Overlord of Digibutter...

All but a few people remember what things were like BEFORE the TimeFlip; nearly everyone thinks there WAS nothing before the TimeFlip. There are only a few ways a person could have their memories unaffected.

-x-

One:...Bananas? Who knows why, but apparently eating or being near bananas helps prevent time travel related changes. O_o

Two: Causing the TimeFlip. ...Guess that only applies to Tayl?

Three: Magic. Some people use magic to protect themselves at all times. Safety first?

Four: Being in a different dimension, rather than the...Digibutterverse? This includes Subcon, Flipside, Flopside, The Underwhere, and The Overthere, as they're separate from the Marioverse in ways...

Five: For some reason, the villains' memories haven't been affected, other than the fact they've apparently been fused with an alternate dimension that allows them to take full control, but hey...This basically means that they remember past failures, rivalries, etc etc etc. Sucks for the Heroes, yes?

-x-

There are also several groups of people here in the TimeFlip...

-x-

Heroes: The people who still have their memories, and want to stop the villains and turn things back to normal.

Villains:...Oh wow. If you don't know this I'm going to thwack you with Mr. Hammy the Ham. Lol ham? -.-;

Rebels: People who don't have their memories, but still want to stop the villains.

Traitors: People who either go from Heroes/Rebels to Villains, or vice versa.

Neutral: They don't really have a side, and honestly don't care if villains or heroes have control. They may have their memories or not.

Normal: The people who don't have their memories, and dare not go against the villains. There are Peaceful people, who simply warn the Heroes and Rebels to stay away, and the Fighter people, who would be more than happy to take down somebody.

T.H.I.E.F.: The Highly Interesting Evil Felines. Whether they have their memories or not, Theives like...thieving. Ob-vi-ous. Most just steal from the Normal people, but a few are bold enough to infiltrate the Villains HQ itself. Some act as bounty hunters, stealing from either Heroes or Villains if they get something they want from it...

-x-

The setting is an altered Bitlands. How original. -.-; Fort Francis is replaced by something people like to call the Villains HQ, where the villains do...villain stuff, I guess...? :|

-x-

To sign up, make a list describing what characters you'll be using.

Name, Species, Group, Memory (Yes, No, or Partial). I'll show some examples with my characters...

-x-

Name: Tayl
Species: Mewser {Cat equivalent of a Squeaker. Lawl.}
Group: T.H.I.E.F.
Memory: Yes

-x-

Name: Ashley
Species: Human
Group: Villain
Memory: Despite the fact that villains still have their memories, Ashley doesn't seem to express her past...so...Unknown?

-x-

GO GO GO!
Cashplx Land!    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:54 pm   Reply with quote

Might as well give it another go.

Name: Vaati Picori
Species: Minish Mage/shapeshifter (Shapeshifter was added due to his ability to change his appearance and power)
Group: Traitors(Starts as a villain who is secretly helping the Heroes while disguised as a Shaman named Nate.
Memory: Yes thanks to his magic but also because he is a villain.

Is that acceptable?
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Paper Peach

HP: 14 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:33 pm   Reply with quote

You tried this before right?

Name: IO
Species: Pixl
Group: Traitor, on the hero's side (where she'll stay)
Memory: No
History: IO was a test pixl by the ancients. She was a test before the made the Pixl Queen. Eventually she escaped out of Flipside and entered the Mario verse. She can shift shapes,but and usually stays in her Human form.
Appearence(humaan): Although her appearence can vary, she usually has bright violet, shoulder length hair. She likes to keep herself at the same height as her campanions, and has various, but unnatural eye colors.

Yeah for the crappiest sign up ever DX Couldn't think of a name Razz
Paper Peach's Shop    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:46 pm   Reply with quote

((Fweee. Another great place to stick Black. :3 ))

Name: Black Yoshi
Species: Human Elementalist
Group: T.H.I.E.F.
Memory: Yes, but was not in the Marioverse before the paradox occured.

Backstory: Black is an expert Pyromancer and great overall Elementalist. He ended up in the Marioverse via The Rift, a central reigon connecting many planes of exitstance. Black accesses The Rift via a portal he discovered during a raid on his Vanguard unit. Upon arriving in the Mushroom Kingdom, he found the locals both loaded with goods and easy prey for him and his brigade of Oozes that he breeds. He works as a theif, bounty hunter, and mercenary, selling his services to the highest bidder and taking what he pleases.
The Domain of Secrets    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:53 pm   Reply with quote

Name:CB-VCTR AKA,Victor
Species:Clockwork Buzzy
Group:Traitor for the Villans
Memory:Yes,but didn't care since he could kill as he pleased without much resistance.

Name:Sam
Species:Spike Top
Group:Traitor for the heroes
Memory:Partial

Last edited by Spiny on Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Gemstone Goods    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:10 am   Reply with quote

Name: ZIM
Species: Irken
Group: Villain
Memory: Yes.
Toad House    
MsDevin92

HP: 95 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:13 pm   Reply with quote

Name: Fawful.
Species: Beanish.
Group: Villain.
Memory: Yes.

(Adding some moar later.)
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:53 pm   Reply with quote

Name: Ivan Raidenovitch Raikov
Species: Human (Immune to direct magic, takes no damage from pistols and SMGs unless it's a headshot, can't handle hot surroundings.)
Group: Neutral (sides with the strongest, and will swap sides accordingly)
Memories: Yes (his mind was in virtual reality combat training during the TimeFlip, so he was unaffected. However...he will, until someone proves him wrong, believe that the entire thing is just a special stage of the VR training.)

I AM TAYL
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:17 pm   Reply with quote

Yup. I believe I tried it back in October...it died though, because Naruto {{Who's gone, of course. :3}} totally destroyed it. D:

But...I decided to give it another go. =^-^=
Cashplx Land!    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play