digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

New Sonic Unleashed Teaser trailer (Pre E3 08')
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:18 am   Reply with quote

Ornaments    
Hug you blob NAO!
Super Tenebrae

HP: 100 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:08 am   Reply with quote

Bloody hell! Its looks sweeeeet and it looks like a movie.
Tales of shop    
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:59 am   Reply with quote

That was, without a doubt, one of the most hilarious things I've seen this month.

This teaser, although hilarious, doesn't make up for the lack of actual Were-Sonic footage, though. Being a "big" factor in the game, we probably should have seen some by now. Hopefully we'll see some at E3.
The Highwind Goods Store    
Poyo!
Kirby

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:28 pm   Reply with quote

That trailer makes it sound cool, but the Were-Sonic sections are what I'm worried about in this game. Maybe it's just because we don't know much about them yet, but I'm wondering if these sections will be full 3-D, which could easily become crap if not done right. Still, we haven't even seen footage of Were-Sonic in action yet, so hopefully Sega reveals something at E3.
Kirby-Mart    
Soviet-Mudkipz Leader
Super Amigo

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:33 pm   Reply with quote

Looks cool and epic
Werehogs Moonlight shop    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:48 pm   Reply with quote

this seems incredibly awesome but I really wish they would stick with only sonic and no weresonic
Choco's    
Metroid

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:38 pm   Reply with quote

This looks pretty decent.

YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:59 pm   Reply with quote

Mana7 wrote:
this seems incredibly awesome but I really wish they would stick with only sonic and no weresonic

You, sir, are an idiot! You're the kind of guy who'd wish that Sega would follow in Capcom's Footsteps, and make a 2D Sonic game for WiiWare, complete with the 16 Bit Spritage.

Sync
MALAK

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:06 pm   Reply with quote

YoshiAngemon wrote:
Mana7 wrote:

You, sir, are an idiot! You're the kind of guy who'd wish that Sega would follow in Capcom's Footsteps, and make a 2D Sonic game for WiiWare, complete with the 16 Bit Spritage.
You mean 8 bit? -_-

Looks awsum.
Hammerspace    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:20 pm   Reply with quote

YoshiAngemon wrote:
Mana7 wrote:

No Sir I would really enjoy it if they made Megaman 9 with super awesome graphics but i just dont think Sega should mess with their franchise much. Sonic is getting too messed up they should definatly stick with their original formula until they can be sure people can still run with sonic making small changes
Choco's    
mr president
ZONED OUT

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:56 pm   Reply with quote

Sonic is killing people? Awesome. I'll definitely buy this game Very Happy

YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:08 pm   Reply with quote

MALAK wrote:
YoshiAngemon wrote:
Mana7 wrote:

You mean 8 bit? -_-

Looks awsum.

If Sonic were 8-Bit, it would be the same as the Master System/Game Gear graphics.

And if MegaMan 9 were done with 3D Graphics, they would've ended up recycling the MegaMan: Powered Up graphics, and add voice acting. Basically, if the graphics and music were jumped up, they'd end up jacking up the price to an even $50, just like the old days! DO YOU WANT THAT?!

- Hercule: YEAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Sync
MALAK

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:09 pm   Reply with quote

YoshiAngemon wrote:
MALAK wrote:
YoshiAngemon wrote:
Mana7 wrote:

You mean 8 bit? -_-

Looks awsum.

If Sonic were 8-Bit, it would be the same as the Master System/Game Gear graphics.

And if MegaMan 9 were done with 3D Graphics, they would've ended up recycling the MegaMan: Powered Up graphics, and add voice acting. Basically, if the graphics and music were jumped up, they'd end up jacking up the price to an even $50, just like the old days! DO YOU WANT THAT?!

- Hercule: YEAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
...what
Hammerspace    
Ohh, THAT makes sense!
Tyler
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:31 pm   Reply with quote

YoshiAngemon really needs to learn when to shut up sometimes.

This trailer looked pretty good. I barely could see any Weresonic though.
Tyler's Sexy Shop    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:18 pm   Reply with quote

MALAK wrote:
YoshiAngemon wrote:
Mana7 wrote:

You mean 8 bit? -_-

Looks awsum.

Megaman=Originally 8-bit

Sonic=originally 16 bit.

>_>
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews