digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

[Mild drama]This isn't where my heart lies...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:57 pm   Reply with quote

...it hasn't been for some time. I'm sure you can all tell.

Every single day, I check these forums. Nine out of ten times, there is something on them that really irks me. Every single day, I wish I could do something to help the state of the forum, but I know I can't. Even if I tried, it would generally be ignored. I've come to face the facts: my time in the spotlight has long faded, and that's just about the only thing that's left for me here: fading. I mean, sure, if I make a thread I'll maybe get a post from my friends, the people who post alot, or the people it addresses in a way, but that's it. Making a 4-page discussion is an impossibility for me.

But why do I remain, despite the fact that I'm nothing more than a shadow? I guess as Storm Eagle would put it, one reason is because I feel as though it's my duty.

Honestly, it's obvious to tell that I've secluded to a hermit-like state on this site. It's something I didn't want to happen, but I never meant to return last time I 'quit.' There was a large reason I returned...it was because of something I missed. I look around now, and I see that most of that 'something' is gone now. There is only really one thing left that I feel matters, and this thing is the only reason I remain here.

Now with all that said, have a nice day.
Tamriellic Titles    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:59 pm   Reply with quote

Oh, come on. I had my topics ignored more than you have. I only had about 4-6 whole topics posted, ever, that went past 1 page.
Hell    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:20 pm   Reply with quote

I sorta understand how you feel...but my situation is a bit more confusing and hard to understand. Just be glad your not completely ignored.
Some store that sells shit    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:15 am   Reply with quote

I totally know how you feel, besides the leaving part. We all remember the days when our spot light burned bright, and everyone laughed because you were having fun. You were on top, everyone saw you and they knew that's where they wanted to be. Then tragic actions took place, and soon you grew bored, or unimpressed with what you were standing on top of, so you turned you're light to a different direction, hoping that what you did in the past will cause people to follow. But really, that move only caused you to step away from the throne, and let someone else take it up. ( In your case, leaving the site. ) Soon you grow forgotten because of your actions, and the lightbulb that once was young with life is now flickering with age. And I'm saying it flickers because you'll have your moments, but it doesn't last long.

I've been going through the same thing. I know there are bigger and better things out there, but for some strange reason I stay here. My light only comes back when I complain that people aren't paying enough attention.

And if people still think I'm popular, then they need glasses. I have few friends now. Most of the people I use to talk to make no effort anymore. Nobody comes to me anymore. I practically have to ask to talk to most people. They don't see how they make me feel. They are too high up on the throne that I once sat upon to see me so down low. It doesn't help that I try to be cheery, so people don't get repulsed by my depresson. >:
The Carmadox Party    
Nastasia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:36 am   Reply with quote

I kinda know how you feel...I remember how easy it was for me to post before, but now I find it almost impossible to squeeze into a conversation. I guess I'm just scared of all the popular members since I see how rude they are sometimes. :C And plus I try to act happy so I don't cause more drama with my depression...
Nastasia's Shop    
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:09 am   Reply with quote

EVERYONE KNOWS HOW YOU FEEL!

CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!
Ornaments    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger