digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

REVIEW: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes (PSP)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews
Bananatank
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:44 pm   Reply with quote

After recently purchasing a new PSP I decided to pick up the first fighting game I found on Gamestop's shelves. Here is my opinion on the game.

Graphics: 8.5/10

This game has graphics to parallel its Playstation2 counterpart. Considering the system that's pretty good. Although I thought that some of the moves could have had better animations.

Gameplay: 7.5/10

Although I'm biased to more strategic fighting games I'm sure any gamer will find the controls too simple. This leaves a wide advantage to button mashers. Also heroe's mode sometimes becomes near impossible to clear.

Story: 6.5/10

I didn't score this low for being based off an anime series with less than reputable fans. In fact the game only takes the most important battles from the series. Some of the best battles are neglected due to this. In fact there's basicly no story at all. Heroe's mode puts you in random battles until the last stage in which you must face an unlockable character to unlock them. I really would've like to seen the better battles in the series.

Overall Grade: C-

This game is not worth it even if you are a Naruto fan. You're better off with the PS2 Naruto games.
Sovietkip shop    
YoshiAngemon
Sammer Guy Pizza Cat

HP: 100 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:49 am   Reply with quote

See, that's why I stick with Uzumaki Chronicles.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Gaming News & Reviews