digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

lawl, parody AMV.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
MsDevin92

HP: 95 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:13 pm   Reply with quote

Click plx?

I was browsing around Youtube when I saw a Princess Tutu spoof. One clip had a bit of a musical number I was intrigued in, so I did some research and found out that the song was The Tango Maureen, from Rent...and it was pretty *crag* catchy. >3>
And once I listened to the whole thing, I decided a full number really fit Kraehe's seductive ways through the series, and how she screwed with everyone's trust and such. So I made one.
It kinda focuses on the MythoAhiruFakir triangle, but the main story is that Fakir is trying to warn and console Ahiru and Mytho, who are both being duped and manipulated by the raven princess. The whole time, however, they've merely been pawns in her hunt for sacrifices...
MsDevin92's Bazaar    
Dark Lord Eternal
Dragus

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:25 pm   Reply with quote

Funny put-together there. I liked it, and definitely understood it better, having recently finished watching the series.
The Black Citadel    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations