digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

guys

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups -> Oress Plot
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:47 pm   Reply with quote

imma doin some name changin

Well, first off, I'm thinking of changing the names of Aewi, Grisa, and Armae.

Why~?

Well, first off, Aewi sounds kind of...weird. I like the Ae- part, but adding -wi at the end makes it sound kind of childish. This was the first one I had ideas of changing, going so far to use "Aella" as the Oress' name in my "notes".

Grisa sounds strange, not earty at all. Aside from it's overall strangeness, it sounds very feminine, when Grisa is supposed to be a touch Oress. Plus, it's previous Oress holder is like, one of the few male ones. D:

Armae would be better for an Oress of a different nature. Armae is the Oress of creation, of art, but "Armae" doesn't really click as "Art" or "Creation" in my twisted little mind. Reminds me too much of "Army", lol.

Any suggestions~?
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:51 pm   Reply with quote

For Grisa, I could see some form of stone being used as a name, or the word Terra. Or perhaps a combination of both?
The Domain of Secrets    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:59 pm   Reply with quote

For some reason I'd always thought of Aewi as Aewei so I hadn't really noticed that til you brought it up just now.
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups