digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Royally pissed.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:07 pm   Reply with quote

I am royally ticked off.

He said that we'd go see it today at 3:30. Parents were OUT at that time. He said that the movie actually starts at 5, but he was waiting for his friend to contact him.

Its NOW FIVE AND I AM ROYALLY PISSED OFF BECAUSE NOW WE HAVE TO WAIT TILL TOMORROW TO SEE IT BECAUSE HE DOESN'T WANT TO SEE IT AT A LATER TIME!

To put the icing on the cake, I have yet to put my paycheck in my bank account because my mom (who is going to drive us to the movie) had me wait till we go see the movie to put my paycheck in my bank account since a branch of my bank is near the movie theater.

AND NOW THE FRIEND IS FINALLY ONLINE AFTER A WEEK OF NO APPEARANCE!

*eyetwitch*

AND NOW IT TURNS OUT THAT HE DOESN'T WANT TO GO SEE THE DAMN MOVIE BECAUSE ITS NOT AT A SPECIFIC THEATER!
Dark Land Supply Store    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:10 pm   Reply with quote

What movie!? What!? THERE ARE NO NOUNS AT ALL!!!
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:11 pm   Reply with quote

Coraline.

And I have a huge headache right now...

Stupid brother.
Dark Land Supply Store    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger