digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Last chance.
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
Noble Swordsman
Meta Knight

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:50 pm   Reply with quote

This is it. I mean this. And I do not expect to be taken seriously, for it seems nobody would care in the first place.

I only come here, because I have been watching. This forum has gone so far downhill in my book, that I am haunted by the memories of it. The old days are far beyond reach now, and the rules are too lenient for the audience here. Between the curse words within names, hidden text, and all of that jazz...plus the sextalk and all of that...etc etc etc...it is driving me insane.

I remember when these forums used to be golden pastures of free willed spirits who talked Mario all day long, and danced in harmony with each other. Members, Moderators, and even Francis kept in synch, working together to make a wonderful forum. Even our least favorite members had a part to play.

Then, as you say these days, "shant went down". And by this, it really did. It is disappointing. This site, compared to the many I have roamed, looks terrible. I am surprised that there are even topics that don't mention the things they do. *shakes head*

By now, you are probably, and most likely, thinking I am on a ranting spree. But these words are spoken true from my heart.

I loved Digi. Digi was wonderful, an amazing place to adventure. Filled with action and mystery. Now it is just.........

...nothing. The quality, it has become nothing! And with given chances, this place has not even improved one bit. No, actually, I'll say it improved a little, but then something happens that is just....not even worth saying the words to describe the situtation. *shakes head again*

Digibutter....I am sorry. This is the last chance I give myself to hold onto you. I will leave, it seems, undaunted by your Golden History and lost to your vague familiarity.

But the question is, will you give me that chance back?

*stands upon a sunset cliff scene, overlooking the ocean*
The Halberd's Hold    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:00 pm   Reply with quote

*Stands atop a tower*

It is true we have grown apart from what made this place epic.

Though it is going down hill I shall remain hoping that one day they see the light. And change their ways for the better.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:04 pm   Reply with quote

I'll help in anyway I can! I mean, Digibutter has Missiles! MISSILES!!!

But what can we do? Other then the Nazi approach. We can't just WAIT! Look whats happening to the internet. More and more Trolls and p0rn sites every day, is it getting better? NO. This place will continue to rot like a week-old banana sitting on a kitchen counter unless we act with HASTE!
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
bobz
bobzearth42

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:08 pm   Reply with quote

I don't blame you.

Regardless of the fact that I wasn't here for the "golden age" as I so-often hear you all speak about, it was still a pretty good place at the time. Now, all we do is sit around and say "penis", flame, cause drama, hate, and poke fun and the simplest typos. Quite frankly, you're better off taking your last chance and chucking it out the window. We've lasted this long by a miracle, and it'll take another one to get us back out of this... well, I dunno what to call it. But you get the point.

Two main reason I think Digi's in the state it is: Francis doesn't give a shit about this place anymore, and we've all resorted to nothing but hatred towards most others. There might be other, smaller issues, but they might be solved if we fix these two issues first.

Well, it's been nice not even knowing you. 3:|════׀
bobzearth42's Shop    
TooManyToasters
Paper_Waluigi

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:09 pm   Reply with quote

Am I the only person who doesn't see a dire difference? Yes, this place was better in the good ol' days. No, it isn't shit right now; it's still a great site. ФֻФ
asdf    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:12 pm   Reply with quote

Perhaps we could start over like where the time where Lord Bowser and Bowser had a fight over who was the real one.

I had joined during the time where Marker Magikoopa was still around.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:20 pm   Reply with quote

The main thing I'm concerned with is that the community doesn't seem too warm, or at least, not as warm as I've remember it being in times past. A friendly community is great, but I may not see that; I think I was just spoiled by NSider (when it was in the Golden Age).
Dimension D    
darkzero
Rusty Shackleford
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:45 pm   Reply with quote

THE APPLE wrote:
Now, all we do is sit around and say "penis", flame, cause drama, hate, and poke fun and the simplest typos
That's all we did in the first place. :U

Damn Nostalgiafags. °Д°
◉_◉ ʘﮯʘ
darkzero's Bargain shop    
Nastasia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:35 am   Reply with quote

TooManyToasters wrote:
Am I the only person who doesn't see a dire difference? Yes, this place was better in the good ol' days. No, it isn't shit right now; it's still a great site. ФֻФ

quoted for truth

Seriously I think you guys just notice one little change and go "OH SHIT DIGIBUTTER IS DYING WE'RE ALL *crag* YOU GUYS SUCK ALL YOU DO IS FLAME OTHER PEOPLE BLAH BLAH BLAH." You all need to just to chill before you say anything. Really. The question you need to ask yourself while you're writing your little walls of text about how digibutter sucks is "Wait a minute, am I really right about this, or am I over-reacting about something?" Think long and hard about that question.
Nastasia's Shop    
Noble Swordsman
Meta Knight

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:38 pm   Reply with quote

Then you fail to see the true changes. You fail to look at the truth. There are things that are being ignored, and they shouldn't be. Until those things are noticed by ALL, nothing will be done. And that is the issue. Nobody is caring to notice. Not even our "Beloved" Francis.

The last chance is dwindling farther and farther. If that candle burns out, then I shall feel no remorse.

*stands father upon a sunset cliff scene, watching the ocean*

Digibutter...failed to become Digibetter. And even so, when "penis" and the like were said before, it was not as often as now.

*Shakes head*

Tis a shame...a shame.
The Halberd's Hold    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:43 pm   Reply with quote

I hate to break it to ya Meta but your being delusional. We've been like this for over 7 months now, if took you this long to realize all that then I'm truly sorry for you.
Some store that sells shit    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:46 pm   Reply with quote

Meta Knight wrote:
Then you fail to see the true changes. You fail to look at the truth. There are things that are being ignored, and they shouldn't be. Until those things are noticed by ALL, nothing will be done. And that is the issue. Nobody is caring to notice. Not even our "Beloved" Francis.

The last chance is dwindling farther and farther. If that candle burns out, then I shall feel no remorse.

Digibutter...failed to become Digibetter. And even so, when "penis" and the like were said before, it was not as often as now.

*Shakes head*

Tis a shame...a shame.

NO! NO!!! Stop provoking people! You've already momentarily RUINED Digibutter with this topic! And Vaati helped you! This place is fine, was fine, but this one topic started, an, an, an, AN ANTI-FAD!!! If we don't stop it with this, this place will die, because everyone will leave it. Like you. Stop trying to murder Digibutter!
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
Pure Heart
Luvbi

HP: 10 MP: 1 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:38 am   Reply with quote

who are you

Gordon Frohman wrote:
THE APPLE wrote:
Now, all we do is sit around and say "penis", flame, cause drama, hate, and poke fun and the simplest typos
That's all we did in the first place. :U

Damn Nostalgiafags. °Д°
◉_◉ ʘﮯʘ

No. It really wasn't.

[quote]Two main reason I think Digi's in the state it is: Francis doesn't give a shit about this place anymore, and we've all resorted to nothing but hatred towards most others. There might be other, smaller issues, but they might be solved if we fix these two issues first.[quote]

A portion of digibutter's community isn't that great, but I've been on sites that were much worse and ran by people who pretty much hated a good half of the userbase. Digi is lucky.
Overthere Stair    
TooManyToasters
Paper_Waluigi

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:11 am   Reply with quote

Meta Knight wrote:

*Shakes head*

Tis a shame...a shame.

You're not even making sense anymore. ФֻФ
asdf    
CFH
Ligador

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:57 am   Reply with quote

Geese, so much overreaction.

Allow me to spit out the truth that must be faced.

OVER TIME ANYTHING POPULAR ON INTERNET JUST ROTS

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger