digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

... WTF

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
Crystal
Vampire

HP: 90 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:59 pm   Reply with quote

One of my Aunts is staying at my house this thursday. Worse, she's taking my room, so I has to sleep somewhere else. RAWR. I DUN LIKE THAT. So, yeah. you probably won't be seeing me on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. Good thing is, she'll be leaving on saturday, so I can use my computer again. Unless my parents say I can't.

What's worse, my parents say I'm on the computer waaaay too much. IT'S NOT LIKE I GOT ANYTHING ELSE TO DO. I'd be playing GH3, pokemonz, or any other video games I hasn't used in a while, but that'd bring me back to the computer crap I was explaining.

I feelz pissed off right nao. In science class, one of the kids at my table said I scare them. HOW'S THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!

And now for something that's probably gonna be unrelated to this.

IF I HEAR ONE MORE PERSON IN MY SCHOOL TALK ABOUT TWILIGHT ONE MORE TIME, NOT ONLY ARE THEY SCREWED, BUT I'MMA TAKE THEIR BRAIN AND BURN IT TO ASHES. I'M SO FREAKIN' TIRED OF EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT IT. RAWRZ. D8< I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE TALK ABOUT TWILIGHT. I HATE IT. WTF IS SO AWSUM ABOUT IT, ANYWAYS?! I'D RATHER PUKE IN A TRASH CAN.

Holy crap, I'm starting to go rabid. And now I'mma talk about something else, since I'm tired of ranting about useless crap.

Super Paper Mario? Pwnage. Haven't made it through the whole game yet, but I just made it past chapter 7. At the beginning of chapter 5, I thought I was stuck on that one foreverz, until I went past the cliff, which made me feel stupidz. Favorite boss? Dimentio. Probably because he's a demented jester. Mimi comes in second because of her shapeshifting awsumness.

But I kinda miss playing The Thousand Year door. Stupid lil bro won't even let me use it now. The Shadow Queen? A pain to fight. She killed me TEN times before I actually beat her. And even though I hated going back and fourth through Twilight Town just to get the stupid letter "p" from the Parrot and find out Doopliss's name, the bedsheet (did that on purpose) was my favorite boss, and that was mah favorite chapterz. It was fun to watch him freak out when you guess his name right. Lulz.

Yeah. That's all...

Last edited by Crystal on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:06 pm   Reply with quote

Unexpected Crystal is unexpected.
The Carmadox Party    
Crystal
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:20 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah. One more thing about SPM.

Luvbi? SHE'S A WALKING MOOD SWING. I hate that stupid Nimbi.

darkzero
Rusty Shackleford
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:49 pm   Reply with quote

Who are you? °Д° ◉_◉ ʘﮯʘ
darkzero's Bargain shop    
Crappiest Animator ever.
Chaos-Stev-0

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:50 pm   Reply with quote

Frozenwinters wrote:
Unexpected Crystal is unexpected.
Well, at least we know that Crystal's alive...

Anyhow, in my school, nobody even MENTIONS Twilight.
Shop of Stev-0    
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:57 pm   Reply with quote

Gordon Frohman wrote:
Who are you? °Д° ◉_◉ ʘﮯʘ

A really old member from the puny Pokemon forum me, Frozen, and Alice came from (remember solia lol probably not). She left unannounced though 'cause she was 12 but now she's 13, lol. She lurks sometimes, but this is the first post she's made in a while.

Good times, goooood times.
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Crystal
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:01 pm   Reply with quote

That's true. the pokemon forum keeps sinking by the way. T__T

and I control the decks
carfilledwithfish

HP: 88 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:03 pm   Reply with quote

I'm fortunate enough to not have anyone at my school who reads Twilight.
I did meet a Twilight fan today, though, somewhere else... she wasn't actually talking about it, but was wearing a TEAM EDWARD hoodie and generally being an obnoxious bitch.

Crystal
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:07 pm   Reply with quote

You guys are lucky you don't have anyone talk about twilight at your school, or read the book. I see the books a lot, and I feel like burning them with a flamethrower, which sadly brings me back to the huge red font at the top of the page.

Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:03 pm   Reply with quote

Did someone use flamethrower and Twilight in the same sentence?

Because I will totally do that.
Buzzy Mart    
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:17 pm   Reply with quote

I really don't hate Twilight, but the fans... Oh dear lord.. Reminds me of FF7.
Koop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger