digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

K, doing what I normally do.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
bobz
bobzearth42

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:08 pm   Reply with quote

JUMPBAND WAGONING.

Wait that's not right.

OH WELL, HOW SHOULD I IMPROVE.

Also note that regardless of the fact that I jump on bandwagons when present, I usually expect an answer.

... Or at least hope for some. 3:|════׀
bobzearth42's Shop    
bobz
bobzearth42

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:52 pm   Reply with quote

AND BY NOT POSTING, I ASSUME YOU ALL THINK I AM PERFECT AND HAVE NO MORE ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT.

AND THEN I SLAP YOU ALL WITH A WET CAT THAT FLIPS THE *crag* OUT BECAUSE PERFECTION IS UNACHIEVABLE WITHIN THIS WORLD. 3:|════׀
bobzearth42's Shop    
bobz
bobzearth42

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:30 pm   Reply with quote

Got it.

Either you all are under the impression that perfection is obtainable, in which I'd have to completely lose faith in humanity and think of you all in much lower regards intellectual-wise, or you all dislike me so much you can't condense the list enough to not exceed the limit.

If not either of those, then other reasons are that you really hate posting in my topics, you can't make a post that wouldn't be flame-y, you're just too damn lazy to move your fingers across the keyboard, or you think I make these topics only for the sake of bandwagoning. 3:|════׀
bobzearth42's Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger