digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Illegal substances

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
and I control the decks
carfilledwithfish

HP: 88 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:29 am   Reply with quote

I used one today. For the first time.
I went out to lunch with some friends, and afterwards we went to some bridge in the middle of nowhere and shared a joint. It made everything hilarious for an hour or so.
My older brother smokes weed habitually. When he still lived at home, he tried to keep it a secret from my parents. Even after he was found out, he kept trying to deny it, lying to them and saying he quit, etc. He later dropped out of college because he had no idea what he wanted to do with his life and did nothing except smoke. I want to be as little like my brother as possible, so when I got home this afternoon, the first thing I did was tell my parents.
They were more okay with it than I expected. Of course, they'd prefer that I not do drugs, but as long as I don't bring any into the house, they don't care that much. They were just happy I was telling them the truth instead of trying to keep it hidden, and advised me to be careful.

~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:01 am   Reply with quote

Oh god, I could never confess to my family that I had smoked before. I'm sure they'd never let me outside in my life.

But it's good that you told them. Not so good if you still want to do it. :c
The Carmadox Party    
Flavio Twitch Boobs
Super Hario

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:43 am   Reply with quote

Well just be advised that every time after you use a drug, it will never feel the same as the first time you used it, which triggers the addiction cycle. So at least try not to smoke one again, yes?
The Little Shop of Hario    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:21 pm   Reply with quote

DRUGS ARE BAD KIDS DON'T DO THEM

Kinda cool your parents aren't making a big deal out of it, just try not to follow the gateway cycle or do it to often or your brain will end up shitting all over itself.
Some store that sells shit    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger