digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

... Ugh, stop!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Alice
Runa

HP: 57 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:09 pm   Reply with quote

A middle aged woman is holding a sawed off Winchester rifle, practically pointing it in every direction. Within seconds, she whips around to face you [ the next poster ] and points the barrel straight at you. Her eyes are narrowed, glaring right at you. "...She sent you. Didn't she?" Her voice is sharp, showing no emotion other than anger. She fingers at the trigger, taking a few steps backward. "Well?!"

Her brown hair is in disarray, falling into her eyesight, yet not hiding her dull gray eyes. "..."

[ Eh, I haven't done this in awhile... D: ]

Last edited by Runa on Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Teru Shouten    
Captain Blue
Ryou Bakura

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:10 pm   Reply with quote

Bakura's eyes widened as he put his hands up. "I don't know what you're talking about! I'm just a simple Japanese schoolboy!"

Alice
Runa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:14 pm   Reply with quote

"..." She lowers the gun, slightly, shaking her head. "You can never be too sure anymore... I will shoot you if I must, though. ... So, she didn't send you? Perhaps her...furniture did?" She sighs, shaking her head. "Even if someone did send you, I doubt you'd admit it to me, anyway."
Teru Shouten    
Captain Blue
Ryou Bakura

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:24 pm   Reply with quote

He put his hands down, giving a deep sigh of relief. "If someone was going to send someone after you, do you really think they'd pick someone like me? All I can do decently is play a children's card game, and that certainly won't help anyone." He extended his hand out, hoping the woman who nearly shot him just now would be willing to talk. "I'm Ryou Bakura. A pleasure to meet your acquaintance. Why don't you tell me what's troubling you? Maybe I can help."

Alice
Runa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:32 pm   Reply with quote

"...Heh. Playing a children's card game certainly would be better than facing reality." She sighs, shaking her head soon after, and dropping the rifle to her side. "... I don't need to tell you anything. It's simply a tale passed down, nothing someone like you would believe in. ...Heh, deep down, no one believes it. So it would be pointless to tell you."

She chuckles quietly, allowing herself to smile. "... Technically, my name is Runa. ...Furniture doesn't get to keep their original name, though."
Teru Shouten    
Captain Blue
Ryou Bakura

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:44 pm   Reply with quote

He chuckled uneasily, an air of "I just got reminded of something bad." He didn't want to remember Yugi and the others, but "wouldn't believe" brought it up. "Miss Runa...if I may say, I've seen the spirit of an ancient Egyptian Pharaoh that inhabited an object worn by a 12-year old boy save the world several times by playing the very same children's card game I play...I can safely say I'll believe any story."

Alice
Runa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:57 pm   Reply with quote

And, as if on cue, she broke into a fake laughing fit, before replying sarcastically:

"You're hilarious, kid."
Teru Shouten    
Captain Blue
Ryou Bakura

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:40 pm   Reply with quote

He sighed. "I've told that story many times and gotten the same response. I guess I should be used to disbelief. I'm sorry for wasting your time. Anything I can do to make up for it?" Even if I show her the Millennium Ring, she'll just say what they all say. "That's a weird necklace you've got there. Which antique store did you buy it from?"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic