digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Well, I just got back from a school dance.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:59 am   Reply with quote

First of all, I'll clear some things up - In my city, junior high school goes from grade 7 to grade 9, so I'm still stuck in that place, and I'm not necessarily the most popular guy around, K?

I don't know why I went. I never go to those things because I'm shy, I've only recently been noticed by my peers as more than trash, and the friends I have always seem to either ditch me or not show up. Well, my old friends did at least. This time I had planned to go to the social cesspool with three of my friends. So, at 6:30, when it started, only one of them happened to show, and ironically, he was the one who didn't really want to go in the first place.

He's a close friend of mine, so we spent the time talking about the most appropriate subject at the time - Girls. He wanted to find out who I had a thing for, since I had found out the day before, right? So 20 minutes of endless questions later, I revealed everything and we were even. Then I got hungry so I bought pop tarts.

We ended up hanging out in the gym, where the actual dance part was taking place, for a little bit, but we became bored pretty quickly. Watching idiotic 7th grade lolis jump around to the beat of awful rap music loses its charm after a while.

Later, they got into the slow dances. We just skipped out on those and went back to previous conversations, eventually drifting to subjects such as our school's musical (Since we're both leads and shit) and Halo Wars. Since that got boring, I challenged him to stay in the pounding musical abyss that had just that afternoon been our gymnasium for the last twenty minutes. It was a blast until the last ten minutes, when the slow songs started again and he got all depressed since the girl he had a crush on was at a basketball tournament. He just aimlessly wandered around, as did I, but I ended up running into this girl I liked back in grade 7 but had been to shy to ever talk to (And I still kind of like her to this day). She ended up being the one girl I danced with, but at least the moment wasn't awkward in the least.

... So the moral of the story goes something like hot girls like you when your nerdy friends decide to ditch you after school? I don't know, I just feel like writing. Comment, laugh, ect. D:
A Bucket of Stuff    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger