digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Ask my alts anything.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:24 pm   Reply with quote

Anything at all.
The Town of Lix    
Yamada Hanataro
Kurosaki Ichigo
Jailed
Jailed

HP: 31 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:31 pm   Reply with quote

Are they all fake necromancers. And hubris?
Alchemy slam.    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:42 pm   Reply with quote

Bartz isn't a Necromancer, although that's one of his classes. Not really hubristic.

Cecil's a paladin. The exact opposite. Well, of necromancers and/or dark knights. I doubt being hubristic is in a Paladin's book.

He's an evil demonic sorcerer with control over various types of magic, necromancy included. He's evil, demonic and ancient. There's some hubris there.

He was a legit Necromancer, with quite an arsenal of skills at his disposal, until he got pissed off at the gods and discarded Necromancy. He's real, not a fake. No hubris. You kinda have to check your definitions if that is the case.

He clearly uses a gun, and a sword imbued with holy magic. I doubt he could use Necromancy. And being the embodiment of Hope and stuff like that, I kinda doubt he's hubristic.
The Town of Lix    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic