digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Pit of Deleted Alts.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:26 pm   Reply with quote

...once again.

A clawed blue hand digs deep furrows in the earth, followed by a tuft of orange hair and another hand. Followed by a very irritated-looking Immortal.

"I am going to maim that parabuzzy," he mutters, pulling himself up out of the Pit. He quickly rolls to his feet, attempting to dust soil off his tunic. (And failing.) He grimaces. "Going to
throttle that parabuzzy." e_e
Buzzy Mart    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:30 pm   Reply with quote

A man clad in red holds out his arm to the man. "Please, get me out of this hellhole!"

((This is Archer. I had him for a while, brought him back for about two days, and recycled him for Gilgamesh.))
The Town of Lix    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:32 pm   Reply with quote

He casts a glance into the pit.

"And how would this benefit my aims?"
Buzzy Mart    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:15 pm   Reply with quote

A small plot labeled Black Yoshi Villains stood apart from the rest, numerous arms and wings poking out from beneath the ground.

Damn... it...

Haaaate.

ffffffff

All the smothering....
The Domain of Secrets    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic