digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

"...Poyo?"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Ultimario
Ultirby / Ulti Knight

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:26 pm   Reply with quote

Ultirby was sitting in the middle of some field. Right next to him on the ground was a certain suit of armor and mask, mainly blue and fitting his size and shape perfectly. From the armor and mask, one could feel the great energy seeming to glow from it. The energies could be felt as a little bit of "good", with a moderate amount of "evil" and a very large amount of what could only be described as "orderly" or "lawful".

Ultirby seemed to be really unsure whether or not to put it on...

((See here: http://digibutter.nerr.biz/viewtopic.php?t=129261))

((And in case you're wondering, this is a major plot point that practically changes him into a different character for a long period of time. So yes, I want him to put it on.))
Ultimario Mart!    
Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

HP: 80 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:28 pm   Reply with quote

((LAWFUL NEUTRAL?))
DISGUISE KIT    
Richest user. :D
Super Ultimario

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:29 pm   Reply with quote

Shadow Kingdom wrote:
((LAWFUL NEUTRAL?))

((INDEED. The crazy balance-keeping kind.))
Ultimario Mart!    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:39 pm   Reply with quote

*Spiny entered the area, shuddering ever so slightly from sensing the energy.
He looked at Ultirby and the armor curiously.*
Gemstone Goods    
Ultimario
Ultirby / Ulti Knight

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:43 pm   Reply with quote

He noticed Spiny from afar. He made a mental resemblance between his own body shape and Spiny's, and the masks did look rather similar.

"...Poyo?"
Ultimario Mart!    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:08 pm   Reply with quote

*He wandered closer, waving for a second.*
Er... Hi.
Gemstone Goods    
Ultimario
Ultirby / Ulti Knight

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:27 pm   Reply with quote

He waved back. "Yo" The fact that "Poyo" was the only thing he's said so far suggested that it was the only thing he could say. At least he was being creative with it.

He pointed to the set of armor and mask, still looking like he was unsure whether to wear it or not.
Ultimario Mart!    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:32 pm   Reply with quote

*He stared at it for a minute.*
If you want to wear it, go ahead.
Gemstone Goods    
Ultimario
Ultirby / Ulti Knight

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:31 pm   Reply with quote

Ultirby still seemed unsure, but...he put on a glove, just to try it. Instantly, he felt his desire to put on the rest increase greatly, practically out of control.

In a very short amount of time, it was all on. He seemed like an entirely different being. He let out a completely unexpected short laugh, considering that he couldn't make more than a few simple sounds just a minute or so ago...

He spoke in an entirely different voice than what was used before to say 'Poyo'. "Finally, I am restored to my full self. My creation was odd, and rather ironic, but it's all worked out. Anyway, allow me to introduce myself. You can call me Ulti Knight. I was created accidentally by an unpredictable agent of the wretched force known as chaos. As I said, it's rather ironic because I'm an upholder of order, and I happen to hate chaos quite fiercely. Even thinking about that chaos now..."

His eyes had glown a furious red starting at "unpredictable". He paused as it simmered down a bit.

"Anyway, my method of creation was rather odd and chaotic, a sort of seperation and recombination of multiple different souls. And I have no idea what caused it to be put into a creature and armor that before then didn't even exist, at least not in this dimension. Fortunately for me, this form of creation means that I have a large amount of experience and instinct, despite literally being born yesterday. And by the way, if I somehow revert to just armor and body like I was earlier, you can call the body "Ultirby". It has enough to function as its own being with its own personality, so it might as well have a name."
Ultimario Mart!    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:46 pm   Reply with quote

He nodded timidly.
His first thoughts on this were as follows:
Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit Holy shit.

Best let me take it from here, sport.
Good idea...
*This train of thought began to slip as his own eyes started to glow a yellow color afew seconds after Ulti Knight finished. His voice took a calm, more scratchy tone.*
Greetings, sir.
I see i'm not the only one with what can be called dual personalities.
I am Zerex, born from the mental fracture of the one who inhabits this body. Spiny, as he's called, couldn't really handle the fright your abrupt change brought, so he let me step forward to get the greetings out of the way.
Gemstone Goods    
Sync
MALAK

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:06 am   Reply with quote

( my freaking god why am i reminded of the legend of olimar by this )
Hammerspace    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:24 am   Reply with quote

Sync wrote:

((The what in the where in the why and the how now?))
Gemstone Goods    
Sync
MALAK

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:20 am   Reply with quote

Spiny wrote:
Sync wrote:

((The what in the where in the why and the how now?))
( http://www.youtube.com/user/ElectroBlade )
Hammerspace    
Ultimario
Ultirby / Ulti Knight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:27 pm   Reply with quote

"Interesting. My first day after being created and I've already met somebody with extreme similarities to myself. This is just a hazarded guess, but...do you know of things called "Copy Abilities?". I seem to have quite a bit of experience with them already..."

As if to demonstrate, his right half of his armor and mask glowed bright yellow, and when the glow was gone, were covered with sword-related markings, and a sword had appeared in his hand. The same then happened for his left, except the result was mirror-related markings and his sword now looked like it was made of mirrors, and you could see yourself in it.

"I seem to be able to use two at a time, and sometimes they lead to certain combinations such as this. When there's a split between armor and body, Ultirby can only use one at a time and has to touch some things called Copy Essences Ultima to be able to use the corresponding ability. There are some that work a bit differently, like Crash and Mike. The best I can do for those is copy one from an enemy that has the ability, and then be able to store it for a later use. And even then, I can only store one of them."
Ultimario Mart!    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:54 pm   Reply with quote

*Zerex chuckled abit.*
Indeed I have, sir.
Copy Abilities are the main style of attack for Spiny. According to him, they work differently in and outside this suit of armor he wears, sometimes to the point of working in a completely different manner.
For example...
*The suit of armor Zerex/Spiny wore suddenly changed into an all red, more feirce design. In his hands was a two handed sword, the blade resembling a column of fire.*
Gemstone Goods    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic