digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Random Question of the Day #23

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:12 pm   Reply with quote

Yet another plot-related question.

What plots have you created?

For me...my first plot was the TimeFlip plot. But that was before RPOT existed, and it was limited to one topic, but still. TimeFlip was about Tayl causing a paradox that made villains rule the world and stuff.

Then after that...I think the whole Star Orb/Plague plot came next. That was pretty much the ancestor of the Oress Plot. It was about Starlight giving out the Star Orbs to prevent some Plague (that Tsuki came up with lulz) or whatever.

Then, after that, I had that whole thing with Arle's weird little curse, Ashley knowing about it, and Rosalina being evil and stuff. While I horribly mangled the personalities of the three used characters, I still had a lot of fun with it.

Then came the original Oress plot. Cel had to give out the Oress to prevent Niya Mitsu (who was Tayl's human form at the time) from reluctantly throwing the Bitlands into Noshara.

I know I had some plots before the revival of the Oress Plot, but most of them were so minor that I don't even remember them.

Then, there was the revivial of the Oress plot, which features a larger cast of characters and more complex and expanded plot than the original; not to mention that it features a sort of spin-off plot involving Umbra Tear and the people who chose to join her. Basically, in the plot, Cel has to give out the Oress for an unknown reason. Things obviously can't go smoothly, though...for some reason, there's a bunch of people out to kill the Oress Holders. One of these groups is Umbra and her new partners-in-crime. But when they aren't killing stuff or talking about killing stuff...well, you'll see.

I was going to make that whole topic with Tayl's Totally Awesome Tripped-Up Reality into a big plot, but I scrapped it because I was having computer issues. But, who knows? I might bring it back some day.

So, yeah.

YOUR TURN
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:24 pm   Reply with quote

Oh boy, this is a long one. In chronological order...

Shiro Tagachi's Invasion
The Rise of Abbadon
Lich Lord and Shiro's Invasion
Appearance of Ignis
Anger of the Tyrian Gods
Black's Sacrifice (The Last Day Dawns)
Creation of Tim
The Domain of Secrets    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:27 pm   Reply with quote

I introduced happy happyists into RPOT!
It took Dragus to make it Plotty, but I still helped!

That counts right?
Lapin Angelique    
Digi's official furry
Lord Rattata

HP: 84 MP: 3 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:53 pm   Reply with quote

I remember a while ago when Celebi Kitty was stil around, I had made the "Crystal Blocks". In an attempt to stop ? Block from telling everyone about 'Kitsune'. You've heard about her in the ooF conspiracy... No idea who she is, not Rawrskey... A very old member...
Wolf Cheap Wares    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:03 pm   Reply with quote

None.

I tried a coupla times, but they never got anywhere. 8D
Buzzy Mart    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic