digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

A large garden.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:54 pm   Reply with quote

[I had to do it, simply for the lolz.]

It exploded with beautiful colors, with grass hedges that seemed to stretch toward the blue sky. A large white castle could be seen looming over them in the distance.

But the thing that must have caught your attention was the strange scene that was taking place in the middle of the garden. Standing directly in front of a rose bush, were soliders. They weren’t normal soldiers, however. They were, in fact, man-sized playing cards with limbs and a head. Their eyes were shielded by their colored hoods, and in their hands they each held a paint-brush, which color and size varied according to the color and suit of each card, next to them was an overflowing bucket of red paint. You could hear a bit of bickering between them from where you were standing.
Toad House    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:58 pm   Reply with quote

"Well this looks crazy." Said Vaati as he looked around after changing into a copy of one of the card creatures to blend in. Though his eyes would remain the same color.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Gaseous Snake
Airrider

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:44 am   Reply with quote

Rain used some of her new love magic to blend in, giving herself as heart-themed and ballgown-ish a costume as she could. Her wings and her general pinkness stayed the same but now she felt much at home.

"How pretty! I've always wanted a big garden like this."

High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:33 am   Reply with quote

"You guys are doing it wrong"
Lapin Angelique    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:26 am   Reply with quote

“Look out, Five! Don’t go splashing me with paint like that!” Two cried.

“I couldn’t help it, Three; Seven hit my elbow.” Five said, pointing his brush at Seven.

“Oh that’s right, Five. Always lay the blame on another!” Two growled, throwing his brush down.

“You’d better not talk! Why, I’ve heard the Queen say you deserved to be beheaded just yesterday!” The three seemed to be in quite a fight. The quarrelling three had then noticed Rain near them. The three had checked themselves, and around them, before bowing low before her. Suddenly, they noticed Vaati, and muttered something under their breath.

"Four! Get over here!" Seven cried at Vaati. "Help us paint the roses or we will all lose our heads!"
Toad House    
Gaseous Snake
Airrider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:38 am   Reply with quote

She bowed back, figuring it was all for the better of she was courteous as possible. "Hello."

The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:56 pm   Reply with quote

They waved, but still painting away, not daring to waste a drop. Suddenly, triumphant music began to play as they gasped.

"The Queen!" They screamed at the same time, throwing thereselves flat on the ground.
Toad House    
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:06 pm   Reply with quote

Vaati remained standing for he was new here.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:17 pm   Reply with quote

Suddenly, a large storm of people(?) came marching into the garden. First came the ten black guards carrying spades. They were decorated with spades all over, and walked two and two, as the soldiers did. Next came the guests. Most of which were Kings and Queens, the most strange being a White Rabbit wearing a waistcoat and glasses. He was carrying a butter-drenched pocket watch in one hand and a trumpet in the other.

He walked into the middle of the crowd and blew his trumpet.“I hereby introduce, her majesty, her imperial highness, her grace, The Queen of Hearts.” As the Queen, a GIANT DINOSAUR an obese lady who wore a large crown and an extremely wide dress of hearts in the colors of black, white and red walked out, the crowd of guards and others cheered before her. Running quickly behind the Queen was a man wearing a crown and a robe, he was no shorter than Rabbit himself. He slowly nudged him with a smile. Rabbit sighed and held out his arm.

“…And the King of Hearts.” He introduced with no enthusiasm. There was no loud cheer, but a small ‘Hurray!’ from the crowd.
Toad House    
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:20 pm   Reply with quote

Vaati had one thing on his mind.

"Seems this place is filled with insanity." Vaati said in his head.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Gaseous Snake
Airrider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:36 pm   Reply with quote

Rain tentatively got out of the way and decided to drop to one knee.

The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:03 pm   Reply with quote

She seemed to enjoy the attention she was getting, she raised a heart-shaped scepter in the air and struck a triumphant pose. Suddenly, her expression changed to one of anger. She began marching towards the rose tree that the solders had been painting just earlier. As she grew closer, she began grinning maniacally. The stared viciously into one of the roses, and took hold of one as red paint draped her fingers. As she growled in anger, she turned to the group.

"Who's been painting my roses red?" She asked in a menacing tone, before UPROOTING the damn thing and raising it above her head.

"WHO'S BEEN PAINTING MY ROSES RED?" She screamed, before beginning to sing.

WHO DARES TO TAINT
WITH VULGAR PAINT
THE ROYAL FLOWER-BED?!

For painting the roses REEEEEEEEEEEED....
SOMEONE WILL LOSE THEIR HEAD!!!" She sang, before pointing the thing at Vaati, paying to mind to Rain...yet.

"You. I haven't seen you before. Who was painting my roses red, tell me or it's OOOOOOFFF WITH YOUR HEAD." She screamed.
Toad House    
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:13 pm   Reply with quote

"Why should I care I just got here." Said Vaati as his dark aura became visible which made him seem much different.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:23 pm   Reply with quote

Her face turned such a dark shade of red that you probably would've though that she was going to literally explode as smoke flew out of her ears.

"How dare you speak to me that way!" yelled the Queen. "OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!"

At that moment, all of her solders looking like cards barged into the room and attempted to grab Vaati.
Toad House    
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:28 pm   Reply with quote

Vaati had an evil smile on his face as he fell through the ground.

He reappeared in the air only he was no longer in the form of one of the card creatures.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic