digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Door to the world of the dead

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:42 pm   Reply with quote

*Katana sat on a small stool, wearing a large black dress*
Katana: ... Fifty four... Fifty five... fifty six... fifty seven... fifty eight...
Junk shop    
Captain Blue
Eichi and Isaac

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:48 pm   Reply with quote

Eichi approached Katana, holding Isaac's corpse behind her using magic. "It's been decades, Katana. I need your service...The mortal behind me...he needs to be brought back. Makoto has given you permission to do so."

Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:53 pm   Reply with quote

Katana: ... I've been given permission, but for what end? He is, in fact, mortal, so should he not die?
Life isn't something that can be taken so easily. ... *She unlocked the door, and out came a small orb, that had shot into Isaac's body. His body had reverted to it's normal state, along with Isaac's soul*
You have been given permission from Makoto this time, but if he dies again, I don't think he will be as... thoughtful. *She closed the door, and locked it*
Junk shop    
Captain Blue
Eichi and Isaac

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:49 pm   Reply with quote

Isaac...?

*no response*

Say something! Anything!

*a smirk* Not bad...for an idiotic human, eh?

......not bad, indeed....for an idiotic human.

*stretches* Well, I guess that means we're going to go travel the world some more...right, partner? *holds out hand*

...*grabs onto his hand and shakes it* Affirmative. Just don't die again. *to Katana* Thank you again, Katana. *the two leave*

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic