digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Desecrated Highlands
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:35 pm   Reply with quote

2 Sorcerers could be seen saying a chant. The chant went...

"With the thirty-seven keys of Tzeentch, we open the way for our brothers. With the thousand whispers of Slaanesh, we call to them. With the twelve plagues of Nurgle, we fell their enemies. And with the mighty axe of Khorne, we cut open the world for them."

They were intently focused on their project, and almost ignoring you...

Last edited by Die4Less on Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Die4Less Corp.    
Bartz Klauser
Zetta/Alexander

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:40 pm   Reply with quote

"And with the boring speech of some made-up being, you put me to sleep," said Alexander, walking by.
The Town of Lix    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:45 pm   Reply with quote

"Like the great storm of the Horus Heresy, the forces of the True Gods will descend upon this land. The stars will tremble at their passage and the mighty armadas of the Warmaster will bring annihilation. Know this, for these things will come to pass. You fool will be the first in our quest..."

After they replied to Alexander, a huge portal opened, and with it, it started changing the land, making the area a place full of decay and death. The grass was burned, the sky went red, the ground split, and several spires and mountains came up.

"You mere mortal, witness and see the true power of Chaos..."
Die4Less Corp.    
Bartz Klauser
Zetta/Alexander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:50 pm   Reply with quote

"Tell me, do you hope that you can kill me?"
The Town of Lix    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:54 pm   Reply with quote

Just then, a different voice replied to Alexander...

"Well, that was unexpected...

Do not trifle with us, worm....

Or I shall personally see to your death..."
Die4Less Corp.    
Bartz Klauser
Zetta/Alexander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:59 pm   Reply with quote

"Worm? I surely doubt that you do not know who I am!" said Alexander, drawing a large amount of energy to him, and causing it to condense, forming a fairly shiny metallic armor with a intricate golden trim. His sword also appeared in his right hand, emitting its usual holy aura.
The Town of Lix    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:16 pm   Reply with quote

"What? This man is of Holy Nature...

He's one of those Space Marines..."

As Iros said this, thousands of Chaos troops and vehicles poured through the gate. they set up smaller foward bases around the perimeter.

"Long shall be your suffering. Joyous be your pain.

You ignorant servant of the false Emperor, know this! What will come to pass is sacrifice in His name.

Minions! Lay waste to this fool!"
Die4Less Corp.    
Bartz Klauser
Zetta/Alexander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:18 pm   Reply with quote

"Let me ask you this, have you ever heard of the Holy Judgment?"
The Town of Lix    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:18 am   Reply with quote

As soon as Bartz finished asking that, Chaos troops were all over him.

In response to his question...

"The Chaos Gods will protect me from your vile ways. Your attack will have no effect..."
Die4Less Corp.    
Ultimario
Ultirby / Ulti Knight

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:32 am   Reply with quote

Ulti Knight was there because he's awesome like that.

"Chaos, you say?"

"Hm...you don't look like chaos, at least from what I've seen of it. Shouldn't you be tearing apart reality, saying things that don't make sense, and all of that? You seem more like evil to me, with all this about death and decay...You got the sky color right, but that's about it. And for that, pretty much anything that isn't blue works anyway."

"Regardless, you certainly seem like a force of evil bent on destroying good, and are obviously the sort to work together with chaos and further its goals."

"Besides, evil's been far too powerful lately anyway. Shifting the balance that much in one direction is also something I hate."

"As a being of order, I cannot allow a force of the already overly powerful forces of evil, who in this case affiliate themselves with chaos to break the balance and aid the true chaos even farther."

"Prepare yourselves. While I know that those who affiliate themselves with chaos are without honor, I cannot bring myself to land the first strike. Do your worst."

His armor and mask had shifted into Mirror and Sword, as he gained what appeared to be a reflective sword.
Ultimario Mart!    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:00 am   Reply with quote

A mirror mage appeared along with other mirror mages.

They all looked exactly the same but there was something strange about them.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:25 pm   Reply with quote

As the Chaos troops attacked Ulti Kinght, Alexander, and the Mirror Mages, a ton of Mountains and Spires and Altars and Cyrstals rose from the ground. The resulting shockwaves pushed everyone back. The only way to reach Iros now was to fight your way to him due to the number of Chaos troops. ((Unless you cheat with Teleporting...))

"To everyone of this pathetic world, hear my warnings, carried to your minds by the power of the Prince of Excess himself. We have raised altars in this land so that we may sacrifice you to our gods. Veterans of ten millennia of unholy war wait to grind you beneath the treads of their mighty boots. The chosen of Khorne hunger to add you to their bloody tally. The Blood God himself has marked this land, and will claim your skulls for his throne. There is no hope in opposing the inevitable. Put down your arms, unbelievers, and bow before the forces of Chaos Undivided."

"Impurity shall be our armour, and Hate shall be our weapon. Immortality shall be our reward! Attack my minions! FOR CHAOS! THIS LAND WILL BE OURS!"
Die4Less Corp.    
Ultimario
Ultirby / Ulti Knight

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:15 pm   Reply with quote

Ulti Knight seemed to parry the attacks with very little effort.

"Veterans of ten millenia of war? Impressive track record, but does anybody need to earn immortality if they're already alive after 10,000 years? I mean really, most people get bored with life by then."

After this comment, he took a large jump backward and began attacking with Sword Beams. They were projectiles that did as much damage as a sword slice, but as soon as Ulti Knight took any damage he would be unable to use them anymore.
Ultimario Mart!    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:21 pm   Reply with quote

Most of the Chaos troops died when sliced with the blade's beam.

Some lived however and continued to fire their guns. However...

If he bothered to look to the right, other Chaos troops were fighting Necrons, who were effortlessly demolishing Chaos forces.

"Soulless Automatons...

EXTERMINATE THEM!"

Chaos Lord Iros had fear in his voice.
Die4Less Corp.    
Bartz Klauser
Zetta/Alexander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:52 pm   Reply with quote

Alexander held his hands wide, as a summoning circle appeared around him.

"Very well then. Face the wrath of the Protector of Man!"
The Town of Lix    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic