digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

(Concept)Nanitas

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:06 am   Reply with quote

"Nanitas" was formerly a scientist that was trying to create nanites that could be controlled via mental implant. However, before the implant could activate, the nanite colony went wild. They mobbed him, and slowly devoured a majority of his body structure until his disembodied brain could force one last ounce of energy to get them to stop. Their first coherent response was survival of their 'core', finding the closest liquid capable of preserving the mind.
Nanitas regained conciousness after the experience, having passed out about halfway through the process from shock and pain. After realizing what had happened to him, his mentality destablized, losing his sense of identity, and went on a rampage throughout the lab, eventually assimilating a bionic eye, a 'power source' found within an ancient ruin near a beachside years ago, and the hands of an experimental defense robot, outfitted with small energy based cannons in the palms.
After escaping the complex, he eventually faded from memory after afew reports of this event. He still lurks about the planet somewhere, carrying a pointless grudge.

I'd rather you comment about physical design and backstory than color and realisim.
Gemstone Goods    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:54 pm   Reply with quote

What's with the gem on his head?
Hell    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:06 pm   Reply with quote

Tails Doll wrote:
What's with the gem on his head?

That be the 'power source' he stole.
Plus his head looked bland up top without atleast something up there.
Gemstone Goods    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:08 pm   Reply with quote

Oh, cool. I have a gem too. PS:He has a nice dress.
Hell    
Crappiest Animator ever.
Chaos-Stev-0

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:43 pm   Reply with quote

Looks pretty awesome! I like the idea of him bein' permanently changed because of an accident.

Under his head, is that also water?
Shop of Stev-0    
hai
Spiny

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:47 pm   Reply with quote

PIastic Mario wrote:
Looks pretty awesome! I like the idea of him bein' permanently changed because of an accident.

Yes.
A majority of his composition consists of either metal, glass or the liquid his remaining organs are kept in..
Gemstone Goods    
Crappiest Animator ever.
Chaos-Stev-0

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:50 pm   Reply with quote

Spiny wrote:
PIastic Mario wrote:

Yes.
A majority of his composition consists of either metal, glass or the liquid his remaining organs are kept in..
Doesn't seem like he has many left.

Kinda reminds me of Stev-0, with the liquid body, head gem, and the amount of organs he has.

But Stev-0's better 'cuz he has no organs and he has tentacles.
Shop of Stev-0    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations