digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Some Field

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

HP: 80 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:24 pm   Reply with quote

So there I was, on some planet, apparently checking to see if there was any sentient life. I guess they figured the Hero of the Imperium would be better suited to going to some unknown planet than fighting. Ah well, whatever keeps me alive. I walked along cautiously, with Jurgen at my side. Hopefully the smell would discourage anything from attacking me.
DISGUISE KIT    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:25 pm   Reply with quote

*Right in front of him, he would see a group of Orks fighting a few Necrons. They hadn't noticed him yet...*
Die4Less Corp.    
Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

HP: 80 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:59 pm   Reply with quote

Right about then I realized I probably didn't want any further involvement with this planet. Readying my las-pistol, I prepared to run. If the Necrons were to win, then I would have to get as far away from the planet as I could.
DISGUISE KIT    
Psst...
Die4Less
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 0 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:10 pm   Reply with quote

*The Necrons were easily outnumbered by the Orks however. After the last Necron fell, the Orks walked out of his sight...*
Die4Less Corp.    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic