digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Kendesai Folklore-The Keranazeu

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:45 pm   Reply with quote

Kendesai isn't without it's fair share of myths and legends.
One such is a nightmarish creature said to awaken on completely moonless nights, called the Keranazeu.
The beast possesses no legs, and teeth that make it resemble some demonically courrupted bird.
It mostly hangs in trees by it's gangly arms, waiting for someone to pass by.
Once opprotunity knocks, it drops down infront of the victim and attempts to make direct eye contact before propelling itself into the trees. Since the folk of Kendesai possess eyes that work differently than a human's, this can qualify as even an off glance at the Kerenazeu. If eye contact is met, the victim will hear the heartbeat and growling of the beast in their dreams, echoing throughout their mind.
The next night, the one who encountered the beast will begin to hear a several sounds whenever they're alone, steadily growing louder as time goes on. This is the sound of the Keranazeu dragging itself along the ground using it's extendable index claws.
If the victim does not find someone who does not share this curse within two hours, and stay by them until morning, the beast will lunge at the victim, howling as it rips them apart before devouring them.
It will then return to the dark of the night, leaving only some clawmarks on the ground. The bad news is even if it is warded off, it will choose prey more selectively, going after those that escaped.

I made that entire thing up on the spot.
Gemstone Goods    
RULE ONE OF FIGHT CLUB
Steve

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:03 pm   Reply with quote

I was actually impressed and slightly creeped out until I saw the retarded MSPaint picture. :/Shifty
penis    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:12 pm   Reply with quote

Steve wrote:
I was actually impressed and slightly creeped out until I saw the retarded MSPaint picture. :/:shifty:

The story was what was important rather than the illustration.
Gemstone Goods    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations