| Author |
Message |
Ohh, THAT makes sense! Tyler Vampire
Joined: 18 Apr 2007 Posts: 11410
HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 4
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Shadow Kingdom Spell Seal Burning
Joined: 04 Aug 2007 Posts: 12201
HP: 80 MP: 0 Lives: 3
|
Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:23 am
|
|
|
|
THAT IS HEAVY METAL |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
oar Super Maiq the Liar
Joined: 23 May 2007 Posts: 17919
HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0
|
Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:22 pm
|
|
|
When I saw the title of the video, I expected a load of OH WHAT THE-
I was not disappointed.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
cool Lord Bob Vampire
Joined: 05 May 2007 Posts: 21056
HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5
|
Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:43 pm
|
|
|
|
I found this last night. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|