digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

General update:

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger

Read then answer: Did I act animal-like at any time?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Carpaccio
Super BLU Spy

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:15 pm   Reply with quote

So it was decided, what, 3 days ago by my stepmother that we couldn't keep a friend's cat for another week. Still have him for a while.

Today, or rather, a few hours ago, I was enraged by the supervisor in my Self Directed Learning for Social Studies. She was especially in-people's-faces today, but she was mostly in my face. I was about to get to writing the facts, and was flattening out the looseleaf, when she said something along the lines of "you're being uncooperative" for some odd reason. I had brought a catapult to school, and it was next to me, so I grabbed it, growling, because that is my natural reaction to such angering things. I waved it in her face, she backed off, and I ran for it, taking my school supplies with me. I'm going to be in the allegorical doghouse later today, that's for sure.
Sigil Securities    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger