digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Voice Progression

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:39 am   Reply with quote

I have been working on making my voice sound better for a long time. Several people I know here may already know what I sound like, but for those that don't, I decided to share one of my progress recordings just for the hell of it. ;D

Note: I'm 3 months in on hormone therapy. The hormones do not alter the voice in any way, so I have to do all the work myself. Bummer.
Dimension D    
TooManyToasters
Paper_Waluigi

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:46 am   Reply with quote

Your "new" voice is much, much better. Hearing it in direct contrast to your old voice probably makes it sound better than usual, but regardless, I probably wouldn't second-guess you being female if I heard you in real life. ФֻФ
asdf    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:24 am   Reply with quote

Gilgamesh Wulfenbach wrote:
Your "new" voice is much, much better. Hearing it in direct contrast to your old voice probably makes it sound better than usual, but regardless, I probably wouldn't second-guess you being female if I heard you in real life. ФֻФ

Thanks! What I'm really going for is making it sound as natural as possible.
Dimension D    
lolz
Shrowser

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:10 pm   Reply with quote

As much as I disagree with what you're doing, I gotta say, that's an amazing voice.
Shrowser's Shop    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:01 pm   Reply with quote

King Hippo wrote:
As much as I disagree with what you're doing, I gotta say, that's an amazing voice.

Well, that's okay, I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life. =) Thanks!
Dimension D    
Flavio
Vampire

HP: 4 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:28 pm   Reply with quote

Sexy
R!T!E!M! A store of pure win    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:37 pm   Reply with quote

Flavio wrote:
Sexy

If you're not mocking me, then thanks, lol.
Dimension D    
Ohh, THAT makes sense!
Tyler
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:12 pm   Reply with quote

This is actually pretty amazing, and I just needed to come in here and say sorry. I was kind of an ass in the past about your decisions but I've met great people in real life and have gained lots of life lessons in the process. So, I pretty much support this fully now.
Tyler's Sexy Shop    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:47 pm   Reply with quote

Tyler wrote:
This is actually pretty amazing, and I just needed to come in here and say sorry. I was kind of an ass in the past about your decisions but I've met great people in real life and have gained lots of life lessons in the process. So, I pretty much support this fully now.

Wow. I never thought I'd ever see you say anything like that. Some of my friends said I should hate you when I was hoping you might come around, but I wisely stayed with respecting you. The last few days have been kind of shitty for me, but what you just said makes me feel a lot better, so thanks!
Dimension D    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger