digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Shit is going down.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
Super Tippi
Kiki the Random

HP: 100 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:33 pm   Reply with quote

Alright, don't even, EVEN, start going, "Ohh, it's just a *crag* little thing, get the *crag* over it whiny baby." All I'm saying is that somehow, we need to do something before this site goes under.

Sure, there aren't any mods around (mostly), but that doesn't mean that on the site, especially if we actually LIKE digi (me), can act like total "shit is goin' down," mood, and you spammers and "censor bypassers" better quit acting like total yoshifaces, and get your act together like all the people on the site who are actually trying to do something to save the site.

Sure, yell at me. Criticize if you want. If you aren't gonna help keep the site up, I don't give a flying crap anymore. You won't get striked anyway.

P.S. I'm not even close to leaving, so don't start partying.

P.S.S. Before you try to strike this, ask yourself, " Do I want to have something to do after school?"

P.S.S.S. Fraaaaancisssss! Doooo sooomeeethingg! D:

Last edited by Kiki the Random on Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tippi's pile o' crap    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:58 pm   Reply with quote

what are you talking about again?
Some store that sells shit    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:05 pm   Reply with quote

I left the position of Moderator, and I have no plans to go back again. I think attitudes generally need to change, and I don't need to be a Moderator to be a positive part of the community.
Dimension D    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:08 am   Reply with quote

Who the *crag* are you.
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Richest user. :D
Super Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:35 pm   Reply with quote

What you need to understand is that Digibutter is like the Earth. Just like Earth, Digibutter is at its core a meaningless gigantic flaming ball of molten shit, spinning through the endless void we know as the internet. Some of said "molten shit" comes out to the surface every now, thanks to volcanoes. Solution? There is none. Sucking out said molten shit would take forever and probably isn't even possible. There's just so much of it. Or you could try to regulate it. Doesn't work so well, there will always be hundreds of people who flat-out won't cooperate or will complain about it. And of course the place will also be boring and inactive. Seriously, look at how small the "crust" compared to the rest of this. It's not the apocalypse when shit goes down / erupts / floods, sometimes it makes a few people migrate for a month or even a year or two, but that's all. Francis/God/the universe isn't going to randomly shut down / go Apocalypse on us / make the sun explode anytime soon.

I admit I'm kinda =/ about what Digibutter's been like for a really long time now, but don't complain and yell at people to "do something", just ignore it. If you think there is no problem, there is no problem. Ignorance is bliss. On what is essentially a meaningless bunch of 0's and 1's flying across a series of tubes, rearranged to look like tiny dots of color, what is said by other members is pretty much the only thing that matters. It's like a hive mind kind of thing. So if a bunch of people think and complain "OH GOD WE'RE DYING FFFFFFF" when nothing is happening, then we're basically dead. If the site is getting uber-inactive and spam, trolls, flames, hatred, awful grammar, etc. are all over the place, and nobody cares: Guess what, the site's in a freakin' Golden Age. If you see mild trolling and think to yourself "OH SHIT WE'RE DYING FJLAVKJBVAL;SKJ" and then go complain, then in your mind we are dying. And like I said, what the members think the site's like pretty much is what the site's like. If you see the same post but instead think "lol, this site's so awesome" and say so in digiblogger, then in your mind the site is awesome.

tl;dr: Ignorance is bliss, complaining makes the site worse, what people think the site's like = roughly what the site is like.
Ultimario Mart!    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger