digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

MY SUSPICIONS WERE CORRECT

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:08 pm   Reply with quote

The suspicion being that I was slowly going insane.

I, completely unprovoked, started muttering things that I didn't even feel like I was actually saying as I was going to sleep.
These things involved injuring, if not killing my own parents.
And this was not just the usual idle threat.
My voice was breaking down into a breathless, angered tone. I even felt a slight urge to try and use an antique sword in a room down the hall on something.
I was honestly scared of myself that night.
Gemstone Goods    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:18 pm   Reply with quote

Welcome to my world, atleast you don't spend 2 hours in the middle of the night walking around talking to yourself about things that haven't happened yet but expect to happen and throwing your mind into these crazy ass what if scenarios that usually end with you getting shot up by the police.

It's alright to think your thoughts out loud, you know in your own little world. You may even find yourself to be relieved afterwards. Do not fear yourself, accept yourself, embrace your insanity. You act like it's a bad thing.
Some store that sells shit    
Larry Koopa
Sam

HP: 35 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:36 pm   Reply with quote

Shocked

GET AWAY FROM ME.
Koop    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:46 pm   Reply with quote

That happens to me in the shower sometimes. I think of what would happen if I killed someone. Then I condition my hair.
The Shop on a Hill    
Typhoon
Typhoon™
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:19 am   Reply with quote

Francine wrote:
That happens to me in the shower sometimes. I think of what would happen if I killed someone. Then I condition my hair.
I just sit in the shower, thinking. Or talking to myself. I don't know why. Then when I feel the water getting colder I pick up the soap and begin.
Ornaments    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger