digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

my mario and link fanfiction

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:09 am   Reply with quote

Quote:
MARTIO AND LIKN PART 1

one daay martio and likn wer wokking to da stor an den dey saw a ber and da ber wuz liek "rar im genna eet u" and den martio and likn wer liek "oh noez we am run!" so den dey ran 2 da stor an da ber went in2 da stor an he wuz liek "did u see da martio an likn" to da stor clerk and da stor clerk wuz liek "no i diddnt not see da likn an martio" so da ber wuz liek “dud r u srs” and da stor clerk wuz liek “ya i am srs” so den da ber left and i wuz liek “omfg” and den martio and likn ran out of da stor but firt dey sed 2 da clerk “thaks 4 makin da ber go awaay” and da clerk wuz liek "k" and so martio and likn left da stor and den dey saw a goobma and likn wuz liek "OMG MARTIO SAEV MEH" and martio wuz liek "LOL K" and he liek stopmed on da goobma and da goobma wuz liek "omfg i jus got stopmed" and den martio wuz like "YEY" and den likn sed "yuo saevd da daay!"

DA END FO PART 1
rawrshop    
the pokemon among flowers
Shaymin

HP: 4 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:10 am   Reply with quote

<3

write moar
persium/shaymin has a shop!!!    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:11 am   Reply with quote

If it wasn't epic win, I would off-topic this.

But it is.
Fiberglass World    
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:57 am   Reply with quote

part two:
Quote:
One day as Mario was walking down the street, he found a bear hunched over an assumedly dead body in green clothing. It didn't take long for Mario to identify the body... it was Link.
"You son of a BITCH!" shouted Mario as he charged at the bear. Quickly the bear turned around and stared at Mario as he ran towards it. Mario came to a sudden stop as he saw the blood-soaked face of the bear, and the piercing red eyes...
"GRAAAAAWR. Good evening, Mario... it is I, Bob the evil," said the bear.
"Bob? How intimidating..." stated Mario.
"I know you are scared... I can tell..." commented Bob.
"What, can you smell fear?" asked Mario.
"No... you're too frightened to fake that Itallian accent! Everyone has always known you're japanese anyway..." stated Bob.
"NO! YOU BASTARD! Nobody was supposed to know!" screamed Mario as he once again charged at the evil bear. Mario jumped high into the air and landed sharply on Bob's head. He quickly bounced off and landed gracefully on the sidewalk nearby. The bear suddenly hopped three feet into the air, turned upside down, and dissapeared through the bottom of the road.
"Classic..." stated Link, as he coughed up blood.
"Shut up, you little panzy... I beat that bear by just JUMPING on it, and you have a mother *crag* SWORD!" commented Mario. "Here, let me help you out..." said Mario as he extended a hand to help Link up.
"thanks, pal..." said Link as he grabbed the hand... with a fair amount of force from Mario, Link finally made it to his feet... Link then proceeded to stab Mario right in the left lung.
"W.... why!?" exclaimed Mario as he gasped for breath.
"There are things you need not know... all you need to know is that it is imperative that you die..." replied Link.
"*crag* it... someone always has to die in crappy fanfics..." commented Mario as he lay his head down, and took his final breath.
"Well... that's that, then. Perhaps the next time the writer will be more inspired than he was this time." said Link as he sheathed his sword.

so den da stor clerk wuz liek "OMFG DAT WUZ A *crag* BEAR" den dey all celebrated cept for martio cuz he wuz liek ded LOLOL.

THE END.
rawrshop    
the pokemon among flowers
Shaymin

HP: 4 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:02 am   Reply with quote

dude, srs epic win :3
persium/shaymin has a shop!!!    
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:27 am   Reply with quote

Shaymin wrote:
dude, srs epic win :3

why thank j00.
rawrshop    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:39 am   Reply with quote

Epicness.

rite moar!
Buzzy Mart    
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:44 pm   Reply with quote

nu. I dun liek.
rawrshop    
Djacwmwfin
Joshamuffin
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:54 pm   Reply with quote

Once upon a time there was a guy named Josh. All of his English reports were like this one. It was because he was a horrible writer and had absolutely NO creativity.

THE END
Josh's Useful American Novelties    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:01 pm   Reply with quote

Winry wrote:
nu. I dun liek.

I feelz sad nao. Sad
Buzzy Mart    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations