digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Legend of Zelda: Convergence

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:31 am   Reply with quote

Just a little Zelda piece I decided to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your friends... What kind of... people are they? I wonder... Do these people... think of you... as a friend?"

"What makes you happy? I wonder... what makes you happy... does it make... others happy, too?"

"The right thing... what is it? I wonder, if you do the right thing, does it really make everyone happy?"

"Your true face... What kind of... face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?"

Long ago, in the kingdom of Hyrule... a race of beings known as the Twili faced a grim fate, ruled under the terrible fist of an evil king. Then, the Twilight Princess, fighting alongside the Hero of Legend reborn, cast down this evil king, and his malevolent god...

The Twilight Princess was once one with an ancient Twili power known as the Fused Shadow. During the time of the Twili tribe's oppression, a single piece of this ancient evil was always a part of her Majesty's form. Yet the fully Fused Shadow was lost to the darkness after the kingdom was saved... for a time.

The Fused Shadow grew within the corridors of Darkness, eventually becoming drawn to a portal of Malice located deep within the Lost Woods. This magical gateway forged a path between Hyrule and another kingdom, known as Termina. This alternate dimension, born from the purest Darkness that dwelled in the hearts of the Hylians, flowed in a different timestream. Within this world, a sorceress of terrible power known as Majora discovered and seized the Fused Shadow, wielding its power in the form of dark armor. The greatest Terminian warriors all made an attempt to slay Majora, but to no avail. At long last, Drizzt, a humble musician who had lived long in solitude, approached the sorceress and, instead of battling her with a blade, played for her a sad and beautiful Song of Healing. This powerful melody did what the blades of the greatest Terminian warriors had not - the sorceress Majora parted from her physical form, embedding her very soul into her shadow armor. The musician took this armor, and from it he crafted a mask that housed Majora's power...

Time passed, and the hero Drizzt faded into death... yet rumors of the hero having possessed even greater power began to spread, as well as tales of another mask of great power, in which the hero had instilled the strength of his soul. Majora's Mask was discovered by an evil tribe, who used the mask in their hexing rituals. The mask feeded off of the hatred of the tribesmen, as well as their dark rituals, and soon became so powerful that it was able to completely overwhelm the tribe, sending them into permanent extinction.

Many more years later, a mask salesman from Termina discovered Majora's Mask, deep within a waterfall grotto, after an incredibly long time of searching. However, during the man's travels, an impish Skull Kid who had found his way into Termina from Hyrule's Lost Woods assaulted the mask salesman, knocking him out and stealing Majora's Mask. The Skull Kid had been lonely upon discovering Termina, until he was at last befriended by four great giants, as well as a pair of fairies named Tatl and Tael. When the Skull Kid wore Majora's Mask, the malevolent spirit of Majora possessed the body of its wearer. The Skull Kid was driven to madness, and in his rage he called upon the moon in the sky, commanding it to collide with Termina and usher in an apocalypse. And yet...

The kingdom of Hyrule's flow of time was radically different than that of Termina. Thus, the Hero of Time, who dwelled in the Twilight Princess's past, found his way into Termina at the very time when the world faced certain doom. Takng advantage of Termina's wildly different flow of time, the young hero moved throughout the world's timestream in order to free the four giants, who had been sealed away in masks worn by minions that the Skull Kid, through the use of his newfound powers and in his madness, had summoned. In the end, Majora's hold over the Skull Kid was forever broken, and the Hero of Time used his own power combined with that of Drizzt, through the use of the Fierce Deity's Mask, to banish Majora to the Evil Realm. However... another powerful figure of evil dwelled in that realm... a realm unaffected by the flow of time.

Thus did the Great King of Evil, Ganondorf, and the sorceress Majora meet. Majora lent Ganondorf the last of her power, allowing Ganondorf to break free of his longtime prison and reenter Hyrule... but by then the ancient kingdom had been flooded by the gods, and the land's people dwelled merely on that world's mountaintops, which now served as islands. Ganondorf ousted a band of pirates from a Forsaken Fortress, and turned it into his new stronghold. He now sought to gather all of the crests of the Triforce, in order to have his greatest desire granted: complete dominance of the kingdom of Hyrule, at long last. And so, he tamed the Helmaroc King, a savage beast who lived in the fortress, and commanded it to capture all girls who had blonde hair and pointed ears, like the Princess Zelda of old. As a result, the Hero of Winds eventually awakened and gathered the scattered pieces of the Triforce of Courage, then turned Ganondorf to stone with the Master Sword's power. The Hero of Winds and the new Princess Zelda set sail from Hyrule, and discovered a new land far across the sea...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dimension D    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:33 am   Reply with quote

AWSUM. 'Nuff said.
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:37 am   Reply with quote

Thanks... bonus points to whoever can correctly identify the four quotes used at the beginning of my piece.
Dimension D    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:44 am   Reply with quote

Not bad it seems to speak truth in its own way.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:44 am   Reply with quote

Something from Majora's Mask. I can't remember who said those quotes though. I think Tatl... And... What the hell is her sister's name again? I haven't played for a long time...
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:49 am   Reply with quote

Paper Luigi wrote:
Something from Majora's Mask. I can't remember who said those quotes though. I think Tatl... And... What the hell is her sister's name again? I haven't played for a long time...
I believe you speak of Tael.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:21 am   Reply with quote

Well, it is from Majora's Mask, but it isn't Tatl or Tael. I think you're thinking of when Tael tells you of the four Giant locations atop the Clock Tower. Razz
Dimension D    
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:20 am   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
Well, it is from Majora's Mask, but it isn't Tatl or Tael. I think you're thinking of when Tael tells you of the four Giant locations atop the Clock Tower. Razz
Is it the mask salesmen?
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:04 am   Reply with quote

Not the Mask Salesman, no... each quote comes from a different person, though... and it does involve masks.
Dimension D    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:09 am   Reply with quote

The four giants ?
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:09 pm   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
Not the Mask Salesman, no... each quote comes from a different person, though... and it does involve masks.

The four children on the moon?
Buzzy Mart    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:32 pm   Reply with quote

Parabuzzy Queen wrote:

That be correct. Surprised
Dimension D    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:19 pm   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
Parabuzzy Queen wrote:

That be correct. Surprised

w00t.

I never did finish MM... it was sort of an educated guess. >.>
Buzzy Mart    
That rich guy
Pure-???
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:11 pm   Reply with quote

majora isn't a sorcoress. majora was a giant monster. the mask was "cut from it's hide by the feirce diety". GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!
pure-???'s shop of spells.    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:10 pm   Reply with quote

Pure-??? wrote:
majora isn't a sorcoress. majora was a giant monster. the mask was "cut from it's hide by the feirce diety". GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!

Poetic license, Pure, poetic license. Rolling Eyes
Buzzy Mart    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations