digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Political Parties

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:24 pm   Reply with quote

What are your opinions towards the Democrats, Republicans, or other political parties? Like them? Dislike them? What are you classified as? Well, I can't really side with the Democrats or Republicans. I'm an X-Naut, afterall. Now, what are your views? Let's try to keep this flame-less, and intelligent. Buh huh huh.
The Highwind Goods Store    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:29 pm   Reply with quote

Personally, in real life and teh siriuzness? I have Democratic leanings in terms of preference, but I'm willing to give my vote to anyone - Democrat or Republican - that has a full agenda of promises that I agree with... and who I feel I can trust to act on those promises accordingly.

Last edited by Celeste Dimentia on Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dimension D    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:12 pm   Reply with quote

I don't bind myself to political parties because I honestly don't care who is what party. If they have good ideas, I'm for them. If they are an idiot, I'm not. I'm not going to have my decisions blinded by "parties."
Popple's Secret Hideout    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:16 pm   Reply with quote

M'aiq would vote for the person who is most able.
Tamriellic Titles    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:31 pm   Reply with quote

Green party FTW.

I suppose I am more of a liberal, with my being pro-choice, for gay rights, a hippie towards the environment. But something disturbs me just a bit on the economic equality views of them. They remind me too much of communism, which, according to history, leads to a dictatorship.
The Shop on a Hill    
Jolene
Legendary Mashine

HP: 10 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:38 pm   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
Personally, in real life and teh siriuzness? I have Democratic leanings in terms of preference, but I'm willing to give my vote to anyone - Democrat or Republican - that has a full agenda of promises that I agree with... and who I feel I can trust to act on those promises accordingly.

QFT.

And other stuff to make the post length thing work.
Glitz Pit Souvenir Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion