digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

CD RP Extracts: Frozen Moments

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:53 am   Reply with quote

I have a long history of RP experiences, and so I've decided, just for the heck of it, really, to post random extracts from some of the old RPs that I have created and/or participated in back in times long past. if you don't like 'em, don't read 'em. I was young back then, so...

Anyway, my first extract is a post that I made at a Town RP called Kakariko Village. I played a Zora named Valon (self-created character, I still have his information), who eventually came to be pierced by a strange, glowing shard. He was soon possessed by the dark lord Borvious, or, as others called him, Bongo Bongo. He was one of two brothers... I could go on explaining, but... I must be off pretty soon. Razz So anyway, here's one of my posts there:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Borvious stepped into Valon's home, closing the door firmly behind him and locking it. He withdrew the fragmented Four Sword, placing it down in front of him atop a desk.

"The girl that had been following Vaati... her Life Force is somehow different," said Borvious to himself fervently. "It was the Life Force of the ancient Ruto, true crafters of the Four Sword. Only they have the power to break it..." He eyed the shimmering blade and hilt with interest.

"But fate was cruel to them... though they had evolved from the sacred Ooccoo, the forging of the Four Sword became a curse rather than a blessing. The Goddesses banished their kind to the winds of Time... but it would seem that the girl is a descendant, however distant she may be, of the ancient Ruto."

He ran Valon's hand along the blade. It dulled at his touch. "And so she was able to attract the shards of this blade to herself," he remarked. "How interesting... I felt that same Life Force within Vaati when I faced him. He must have had more than one use for the girl - he must have absorbed that Life Force into his own physical form. Now it would seem that he has forged some sort of permanent connection between him and that blade... Vaati and the Four Sword's destinies will be forever tied together. It would seem that he has even inherited some of the ancient Wind Magic possessed by the Ruto long ago."

Borvious withdrew his hand from the blade, and its glow returned. "Well... it would also seem that he is dependent on the sword. Since the connection became complete, he can no longer exist in a physical form if the blade is broken, or the proper magical bindings are placed upon it. But once the Four Sword is complete, it is indestructible... only the Ruto of old could shatter it."

He reached out once more and grabbed the blade, lifting it in front of him. His eyes flashed red as he took it in. "But of course... one fragment of the sword is still missing."

Borvious ran Valon's hand along the shard embedded in his shoulder, and smiled twistedly.

"If this were to be removed, the sword would be complete once more. But I'm afraid I can't allow that... I still have work to do. The sleeping power - the power of the Sages - eludes me still. With their power, I can seperate myself at last from this vile host, and bring King Dragmire back from the Evil Realm!"

He lowered the broken blade, and stowed it away in Valon's garb. "I will do this on my own... and this time, I will not fail."
Dimension D    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:12 am   Reply with quote

You rule CD. You just rule. Post more. Now. I want to read it very much.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:06 am   Reply with quote

Thanks much, I like to dig into the past once in a while, simply because I'm weird like that. Here's another extract, a much shorter one, from a different style of RP. I figured I'd include a somewhat more serene clip... this is from an old NSider Town RP called Summersville. Happy-go-lucky kind of thing, ya know? I can't remember how old I was... 14, perhaps? Anyway...

------------------------------------------------------------

*gives you payment of 250 bells* "Thanks again. I'll see you around!" Smile *picks up suitcase and walks to his house, stick held loosely at his side*

*reaches the door and opens it, steps inside and closes the door behind him, and the lights turn on inside the house*

*looking around inside the house* "Well, this will most definitely do me well for now. It'll need some of my own touch, of course... yes... *slides suitcase between orange box and refrigerator and places his stick on top of the box next to the logbook he has*

*spies the book*

"Well well! I can use this as a log of my research! But first, a rest after my journey." *turns off lights and gets in his bed, closing his eyes*

Copied exactly as it was. And now, we suddenly jump into a more action-packed moment! This is from Resident Evil: Final Infection, one of the last RPs on NSider, and made by a friend of mine.

Veelox ran into the Gun Store and grabbed a Sig Sauer, a 9mm Handgun, and some ammunition for the Sig Sauer as well as 9mm parabellum rounds. Loading his guns, he ran back out of the store and came face-to-face with a snarling, drooling man whose skin was mottled and grey like a corpse's. Hurriedly drawing his 9mm, Veelox fired a bullet straight between its eyes and ran, not looking back to see if the zombie was still in pursuit. He saw a couple of guys with Kire, who appeared to be unconscious. Veelox ran toward them, and was about halfway there when he ran into Rachel.

Name: Rachel Knight
Pocket Contents: $80 in money.

"Rachel!" exclaimed Veelox. "You have to come with me... this may sound hard to believe, but those staggering people, they're -"

"- Zombies?" finished Rachel. "I know, my friend Kate got bitten... and..." her voice sounded a bit choked and her eyes were wet. "She's one of them now."

"I'm sorry," said Veelox, then grabbed her hand and made a dash for Kire and the others as about five zombies can stumbling towards them, moaning horribly.

"What's happened to him?" asked Veelox as he glanced at Kire, the hand holding his 9mm pointed at the approaching zombies. Rachel looked really scared and said, "They're coming! Let's go, please!"

And this last one is from another forum made by a good colleague of mine. There are mostly Halo fans on that site. Anyway, I had a court RP thing going on there. This was the introductory post...

You've entered the prestigious courtroom of the VGC forums. Looking around you, you see that everything is polished to a fine shine. A set of brass scales and a gavel rests upon the high desk at the end of the courtroom, a witness stand visible just to the side of it. A voice cuts through the enclosed space of the courtroom as people begin to file in all around you.

Apprentice: "The honorable Judge Knight residing, all rise!"

Everyone in the courtroom stands as a door across the room opens, and BlackKnight, garbed in a flowing black judge's robe, crosses the room. He steps up to the high desk, and places a powdered wig on his head. As he shuffles some papers, the people in the courtroom cheer wildly, giving crazy applause. Many of them throw roses. Some cry. Ok, that's enough. Razz

Knight: "Alright, alright. Order in the court, now, come on..." *bangs gavel* "... Right then. Welcome to the VGC Courtroom, where the most intense legal battles take place. Any member that is suing another here at this site may approach their stand and let their accusation be known. Once the accused arrives, the battle can begin... as long as they both have a lawyer to represent them. That is, unless they really want to represent themselves."

--- Welcome, one and all! ---

This thread is where members can RP in wild, crazy, outrageous courtroom battles. Members of the VGC forum can take on various roles, including the Plaintiff, the Defendant, one of the two lawyers to represent the opponents, the jury, and of course, any witnesses that may be called. Let the legal battles begin!

I found these old posts by Google searching 'BlackKnight5 RP' (BK5 was my name on a lot of forums).
Dimension D    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:13 am   Reply with quote

I dislike you now. Now I want to post my old rps, but most of them were really bad. Though I have one in mind that might be fun...
Popple's Secret Hideout    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:15 am   Reply with quote

No one wants to see my old RPs, especially me. Two reasons:
-I was twelve.
-They're on (ugh) Neopets.
The Shop on a Hill    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:23 am   Reply with quote

Here's another, more recent extract from a site on which I've worked as an Administrator for just over three years (our three-year 'anniversary' was on the 16th this month). It's a military-style action RP, obviously.

---------------------------------------------------------

*riiiiiiing* *riiiiiiing* *riiiiiiiiiiing*

ALERT: Security Breach In the Media Dome

"That's it, team, move out! We've got robot scum to fry."

Commander Exodus lit a fresh cigar, twisting it into the hole beneath his nose.

"I won't wait all day, now move it, move it!!" He stamped down on the remains of his last cigar, crunching it into a soggy pulp on the gravel.

"At this rate, the bots will have broken through into the Capital... I SAID GET A MOVE ON, LADIES!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome, GameDomers, to the elite fighting force, and defending champions of GD II: The GD Squadron. These select few guardians of the forums are equipped with the latest in military and spy technology. Their goal? To eliminate all threats to the GameDome, with utmost speed and efficiency.

So, will it be you who steps up to defend the GameDome? The commander is waiting... and he doesn't like to be kept waiting. Trust me.

---------------------------------------------------------

It might be worth noting that I decided to start this one during a time in which a lot of spam bots were getting into the site. Razz
Dimension D    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations