digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Kingdom Hearts: One Sky

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:02 am   Reply with quote

LINK: /Kingdom-Hearts---The-13th-Struggle

I could go on about how and why I happen to like the Kingdom Hearts series, but I don't want to waste anyone's time with that. Anyway... some time ago, I started this RP with some of my AIM buddies. It mainly boiled down to three of us in the end, though... well anyway, it was an RP done in AOL Chat Rooms. >_> It's made up of two arcs... the Sephiroth Arc and the Convergence (see where I got the name now?) Arc. I made the names and RP myself, yeah. I'm StrGravity on AIM. Well... it's kind of stopped, now. But I figured, just for the heck of it, that I'd show some of its info to you guys.

So let's see... *opens up file on computer*

I'll start by sharing the first folder here... 'Enemy Character Files'. I'll make more updates as time goes on. Here are the individual text files on each character...

Roxas:

Organization XIII's No. 13. His title is the Key of Destiny, and his element is Light. He wields two Keyblades, known as Oblivion and Oathkeeper, in battle.

Roxas is traveling the worlds, having left Organization XIII. Axel wanted him back in the Organization, but Roxas seemed determined not to rejoin. It seems that he is soul-searching, discovering who, or what, he really is.

Larxene:

Organization XIII's No. 12. Her title is the Savage Nymph, and her element is Thunder. She wields two sets of electrical needles attached to her hands in battle.

Larxene plotted with Demyx to overthrow the Organization. She interrupted Sora and Ryan while they were conversing within the World That Never Was, appearing before them and claiming that Sora was but a puppet to Organization XIII, and thus, he must be destroyed so as to help bring about its end. She stated that every time Sora destroyed a Heartless, he united another heart with the heart of all worlds - Kingdom Hearts. The addition of these hearts to Kingdom Hearts would mean a sooner seizure of its power by the Organization. She also seemed to hold a desire to reawaken Ryan's memories and turn him into the Nobody Xyran once more, whom she intended to work with in order to destroy Organization XIII.

After Demyx was slain, Larxene attempted to capture the Nobody Alexeldin due to her being one of the last remaining people of an ancient race, the Cetra, in existence. However, she was interrupted and wounded by Xabrin, and she fled. She was fighting for the embodiment of Darkness, Sephiroth. When she attempted to capture Alexeldin a second time, Tifa worked with the disadvantaged Cetra and managed to overpower Larxene. Before Larxene faded away forever, she used the last of her power to seperate Alexeldin and Tifa, transporting Tifa to another world.

Marluxia:

Organization XIII's No. 11. His title is the Graceful Assassin, and his element is Rose. He wields an enormous pink-bladed scythe in battle.

Marluxia appeared on Quillan as a long-time champion of the Grand X, the biggest event of the games held regularly on that world. There he defeated Reno in a game called Tato, and this led Danielle and Ryan to pursue him. In the end, Danielle faced Marluxia in the next Grand X and defeated him, at the same time taking from him a fragment of the Omega Stone. Marluxia is still alive, having vanished before hitting the ground after falling from the Tato arena situated high above the ground.

Luxord:

Organization XIII's No. 10. His title is the Gambler of Fate, and his element is Time. He wields various game elements in battle.

Luxord attempted to destroy Alexeldin, Xalem, and Ryan when they tried to follow him Betwixt Light and Dark to Castle Oblivion, but failed at his own game. He gave no answers to Ryan under interrogation and left shortly after his defeat, claiming that the next time they encountered each other, victory would be his.

Demyx:

Organization XIII's No. 9. His title is the Melodious Nocturne, and his element is Water. He wields a stringed instrument, called a sitar, in battle.

Demyx was plotting with Larxene to overthrow the Organization. He attacked Ryan once in an attempt to "liberate his true disposition", as per orders from Larxene. He appeared to be attempting to reach some other person when he spoke to Ryan, but when he failed to understand, Demyx used aggression in a supposed attempt to make him remember something, or to change. Demyx was defeated in battle, but fled before he could be destroyed.

He appeared once again near Castle Oblivion, requesting information of Xatlis concerning Sora, the Keyblade master. When Xatlis failed to divulge, Demyx attacked him. The battle was close, and remained considerably balanced even after Ryan arrived and fought alongside Xatlis against Demyx. Demyx was only just getting started, but fleed in surprise when Saïx appeared before him, Ryan, and Xatlis. Shortly after he met his end when he was assassinated by Saïx during an attempt to destroy Alexeldin.

And now, the lengthiest entry of them all...

Axel:

Organization XIII's No. 8. His title is the Flurry of Dancing Flames, and his element is Fire. He wields two red-and-silver spiked discs, called chakrams, in battle.

Axel first confronted Ryan with strange, riddling words, which only confused the human. He seemed to know Ryan like an old friend, and called him Xyran. When Ryan failed to understand what he was talking about, Axel stated that this wasn't the Ryan he knew anymore, and looked disappointed. He battled Ryan in the hopes of eliminating him. However, Ryan managed to best Axel in the end, and the Nobody quickly fled, refusing Ryan's offer to join up with Organization X, calling him a traitor to Organization XIII.

When Zexion attempted to release important information to Ryan, Axel killed him. He then seemed to come to a decision, and faced Ryan in battle a second time, with the promise of telling him what Zexion had not if he could defeat him. In the end Ryan succeeded, greatly injuring Axel. In his last moments, Axel informed Ryan that Organization XIII had helped the corrupt government on his home world come to power, and introduced their experiments with the humans there, including Ryan. He also told Ryan the name of the Organization's Superior - Xemnas. After this, he faded away, seemingly slain.

This turned out to be an act, however, and the enigmatic Axel appeared before Ryan once again following the death of the girl Naminé, who had at last revealed to Ryan the truth about his past. He claimed that he was on Ryan's side, and that he would become a warrior for the forces of Light when he regained his lost heart.

Axel seems to possess extensive knowledge of the Nobodies' affairs that concerned Sephiroth, having witnessed and having heard many things whilst Betwixt Light and Dark. He informed the rebel Nobodies of Xabrin's Organization about Sephiroth's power to manipulate parts of the creature JENOVA to his own will, and even helped Ryan in meeting Sephiroth in the true final battle at the End of All Worlds with Alexeldin and Cloud. He seems determined to help them in their latest quest: to find Tifa and the lost fragments of the Omega Stone. He has stated that he will aid them by helping them move about the worlds, expecting, in return, for them to help him destroy the rest of Organization XIII. He is currently with Danielle, Reno, and Ryan Mells on the world of Eelong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This RP lasted for quite a while, as you can see (it may yet continue someday). It has quite a history, yes... but what do you think? I'll be continuing the Enemy Character files in my next post. If I get around to posting actual RP story bits, these things will eventually start to make more sense. Razz
Dimension D    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:49 pm   Reply with quote

Eelong? Pendragon crossover?

Osnap, you've got me intrigued. Smile
Buzzy Mart    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:40 pm   Reply with quote

Parabuzzy Queen wrote:

I just used the name in that case, actually - Eelong in my RP is Ryan Mells' homeworld, and it isn't primitive at all. Razz

LINK: /The-13th-Reflection

Well, finishing up the Enemy Character Files...

Saïx:

Organization XIII's No. 7. His title is the Luna Diviner, and his element is Moon. He wields a massive, light-blue Claymore in battle.

Saïx appeared before Demyx during a battle that he was waging against Ryan and Xatlis, and the young Nobody quickly fled. He told Xatlis and Ryan that Demyx would receive the maximum punishment, then left the two. Shortly after, he assassinated Demyx and then proceeded to take Alexeldin's life as well. However, she was restored shortly after by the powerful Light within Ryan's heart.

Zexion:

Organization XIII's No. 6. His title is the Cloaked Schemer, and his element is Illusion. The weapon he wields in battle is a lexicon, or spellbook.

Zexion is highly loyal to the Organization, and merely watched as Lexaeus was eliminated by Ryan. He had come only to make sure that Lexaeus payed for his traitorous plotting. Zexion began to inform Ryan of something important, but was silenced by Axel, who ultimately killed him.

Lexaeus:

Organization XIII's No. 5. His title is the Silent Hero, and his element is Earth. He wields an enormous red-and-black tomahawk in battle.

Lexaeus was working with two other Nobodies in Organization XIII, Demyx and Larxene, in order to overthrow the Organization in an act of high treason. Ordered by Xemnas to wipe out Ryan, he attempted to turn the human into a Heartless, so as to create a Nobody that could join forces with him, Demyx, and Larxene to overthrow Organization XIII. Ryan refused, and the two battled. He met his end when he was absorbed by Ryan's liquid form, pleading to be saved by Zexion, who denied his request - Zexion had only come to make sure that Lexaeus was defeated, as he was a traitor to the Organization.

Vexen:

Organization XIII's No. 4. His title is the Chilly Academic, and his element is Ice. He wields a large, blue spiked shield in battle that deflects nearly any attack.

Vexen helped to force Xabrin and Ryan out of Castle Oblivion along with Xigbar and Xemnas, when they had attempted to storm the place. Long ago, he put Tifa and Alexeldin through tests within one of the White Rooms inside Castle Oblivion, shortly before their escape.

Xaldin:

Organization XIII's No. 3. His title is the Whirlwind Lancer, and his element is Wind. He wields six powerful lances, known as the Whirlwind Lances, in battle.

Xaldin has not yet revealed himself, yet he works behind the scenes nonetheless, carrying out some part of Organization XIII's grand schemes.

Xigbar:

Organization XIII's No. 2. His title is the Freeshooter, and his element is Space. He wields two purple-bladed needle-shooters, called Gun Arrows, in battle.

Xigbar appeared before Ryan in an attempt to destroy him, under the orders of Xemnas. After fighting for some time, he seemed to form an idea, claiming that there were "other ways to fry a fish". Xabrin and Ryan followed Xigbar to Organization XIII's base of operations, Castle Oblivion, only to be forced out by the combined efforts of Xigbar, Vexen, and Xemnas himself.

Xigbar has been seen on Ryan's home world of Eelong, where he is apparently carrying out some sort of plan formulated by Xemnas, the Organization's Superior.

Xemnas:

Organization XIII's No. 1. His title is the Superior.

Leader of Organization XIII. He seems to hold a frightening amount of influence over many, many worlds... his plans seems to currently be focused on worlds such as Eelong and Deltora. His subordinates also appear to be collecting fragments of the shattered Omega Stone that were spread around the worlds after the whole stone itself was shattered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And while I'm at it... here is the list of members from Organization X, a rival organization that dwells in the Castle That Never Was these days (Organization XIII is using Castle Oblivion). The are all actual members that participate(d) in the RP.

~~~~~ Organization X Member List ~~~~~

[No. 1] Xabrin, the Shadowcaster - Element: Darkness, Weapon(s): Dual Blades; Crossblade ~ Absorb: Darkness ~ Resistant: All Elements ~ Weakness: Light ~ [DECEASED]

[No. 2] Xigresk, the Raging Defiant - Element: Fire, Weapon(s): Infernum Coronae [DECEASED]

[No. 3] Vexsul, the Silent Dance - Element: Light, Weapon(s): Katars; Bow and Light Arrows

[No. 4] Xatlis, the Hidden Blade - Element: Sky, Weapon(s): Artificial Keyblade

[No. 5] Ryan, the Abomination - Element: Heart, Weapon(s): Rapid-Fire Blaster ~ Resistant: All Elements (only in Abomination form) ~ [HERETIC]

[No. 6] Xalem, the Psychic of Darkness - Element: Void, Weapon(s): Dimension Staff

[No. 7] Corixath, the Hellrazer - Element: Ice, Weapon(s): Absolute Zero ~ Resistant: Ice ~ Weakness: Fire ~

[No. 8] Alexeldin, the Guardian of Light - Element: Dementia, Weapon(s): Triblades (Excalibur, Kaladbolg, and Elysion) [HERETIC]

[No. 9] Xanora, the Luminous Sage - Element: Thunder, Weapon(s): Staff of Malevolence ~ Immune: Thunder ~ Weakness: Earth ~

[No. 10] Xantek, the Silent Assassin - Element: Zen Garden, Weapon(s): Silent Leaf
Dimension D    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:37 am   Reply with quote

Chaos Dimentio wrote:
Parabuzzy Queen wrote:

I just used the name in that case, actually - Eelong in my RP is Ryan Mells' homeworld, and it isn't primitive at all. Razz

I'm still intrigued.

*posts so you don't double post*
Buzzy Mart    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:56 pm   Reply with quote

Thanks, heh. Razz Looks like I only have one person who's really interested, though... ah well. Time for another update... and this time I'll post a recorded sample of one of our RP story sessions. This one comes from the Sephiroth Arc (the first one). It's recorded word for word as we RPed at the time, so there may be some typos in there. Again, I'm StrGravity.

Laplatablastoise/BlueSpartanOfVGC are the same person, and he plays Ryan Mells. I play Xabrin, leader of Organization X, and various other characters, such as those from Organization XIII. Stormsworder59 roleplays as Alexeldin (Nobody from Organization X, later turned heretic)/Danielle (not until the Convergence Arc). Also, I used specific text colors a lot of the time to identify with certain characters, so there might be some confusing bits. Razz

LINK: /222-ost-the_13th_dilemma

Here's a relatively short one...

RP Story Session: Cetra Seeker

StrGravity: A slim, becloaked figure stood, arms at sides, in the shadow of a building nearby.

stormsworder59: Alexeldin walked silently, her head down, thinking to herself. She didn't even notice the figure.

StrGravity: Fine, sharp needles could be seen in the stranger's slender, gloved hand as it rose, emerging from its sleeve.

StrGravity: There was a sudden quick, yet very quiet disturbance in the wind as the hooded figure flew straight at Alexeldin and raked three searing needles across her back, sending an electrical shock through her body.

stormsworder59: Alexeldin cried out in pain, falling to her knees as her right arm seized up.

StrGravity: Larxene swept back her hood, and leapt nimbly over Alexeldin, landing across from her and now looking at her, smiling slightly.

StrGravity: "Aww, the poor baby got a little shock."

stormsworder59: Alexeldin winced, gritting her feet as she staggered to her feet. "Shut up!" She rushed at Larxene, her right arm still unusable at the moment. She sent a quick punch at Larxene's face.

StrGravity: She laughed infuriatingly and lowered her needle-equipped hand.

StrGravity: "This is ridiculous! The child means to fight me, then?"

StrGravity: She started laughing again, but was caught with a blow, and sent sliding back across the ground, dust rising in her wake.

StrGravity: She wasn't smiling anymore.

stormsworder59: Alexeldin glared at her, slowly able to move her cybernetic arm now.

StrGravity: "I won't kill you, don't worry!"

StrGravity: She winked.

StrGravity: "You're certainly no use to me dead."

StrGravity: "In fact, you're a real tool!"

stormsworder59: This surprised Alexeldin a bit, causing her to drop her guard.

StrGravity: Larxene vanished in a wisp of darkness, reappearing next to Alexeldin - she swung an arm across at her, jabbing into her with her needles.

StrGravity: This time she held the needles in Alexeldin, sending paralytic surges of electricity through her.

stormsworder59: Alexeldin's eyes went wide as her body seized up, becoming paralyzed.

StrGravity: "But I can't have my tool fighting back."

StrGravity: "YOU... will help me destroy Sora."

stormsworder59: "What... makes you think... I will help you..." she managed to say through clenched teeth.

StrGravity: "Why, we both want to get rid of Organization XIII, now don't we?"

StrGravity: "What better way than to destroy the Keyblade bearer, the uniter of hearts with the heart of all worlds, Kingdom Hearts?"

StrGravity: "And then... He will eliminate them one by one, as he has begun to already."

StrGravity: She withdrew her needles from Alexeldin's body.

stormsworder59: Alexeldin winced, falling to her knees, her body hurting. She couldn't move her right arm.

StrGravity: "And now, Cetra-- you are coming with me!"

StrGravity: A swirling portal of darkness appeared behind Larxene, yawning ominously.

StrGravity: She winked again. "He'll take good care of you, don't worry!"

stormsworder59: Alexeldin looked up, eyes going wide. She tried to stand, staggering to her feet as she slowly backed away.

StrGravity: Larxene's bright, yet cold eyes narrowed slightly, as she stepped towards Alexeldin.

stormsworder59: Alexeldin turned around and tried to run off.

StrGravity: "Stop!"

StrGravity: She stepped into the portal herself, reappearing in front of Alexeldin, cutting her off.

StrGravity: "Do you really think... you can escape?"

stormsworder59: Alexeldin skidded to a halt, gritting her teeth.

StrGravity: "Oh!"

StrGravity: She looked down at the blade that stuck through her left shoulder.

StrGravity: Xabrin brought his second blade downward, slashing to kill...

StrGravity: Larxene, however, had dissipated, vanishing.

StrGravity: Xabrin's blade struck naught but air.

stormsworder59: Alexeldin's eyes went wide.

StrGravity: "Alexeldin!"

StrGravity: "What just happened?"

stormsworder59: Alexeldin staggered backwards, not too trusting of Xabrin anymore.

StrGravity: "Alexeldin... I need you to tell me what has transpired here."

StrGravity: He stepped forward lightly.

StrGravity: "Larxene is a great danger to us, and we need to know what she's up to."

stormsworder59: Alexeldin took a step back, eyes narrowing.

StrGravity: "What is wrong... what has she done to you?"

StrGravity: Xabrin's empty grey eyes bored into Alexeldin's own.

stormsworder59: Alexeldin didn't say anything, Larxene's words echoing in her mind, her doubts about Xabrin coming back.

StrGravity: "If she has turned you against me..."

StrGravity: "Then I will soon know. But if you remain on the right side, then make your say now."

stormsworder59: "I need time to think," she said quietly.

StrGravity: "I see..."

stormsworder59: Alexeldin turned away, starting to walk off.

StrGravity: "Very well, Alexeldin. Have your time. But remember that you ask of time which could be used to bring an end to Organization XIII all the sooner."

StrGravity: Xabrin himself snapped his fingers, a portal of darkness swallowing him, and soon he was gone.

stormsworder59: Alexeldin watched him go, then looked down at her right arm. Larxene let her live when she could have easily killed her...

StrGravity: ~~~ Unknown Location ~~~

StrGravity: Larxene appeared before him, grasping her shoulder.

StrGravity: She wore a look of fury on her face.

StrGravity: "You failed to take her... do not feign anger with me."

StrGravity: Larxene looked up at the man, scowling for a moment, but then her face returned to its passive look.

StrGravity: "Xabrin intervened before I could take her."

StrGravity: "You have proven once more to be a disappointment, Larxene."

StrGravity: "The Cetra... is important."

StrGravity: Larxene said - perhaps a little too quickly - "Yes, I know, and when we take her, when we use her... then I shall be complete! And everyone else will be nothing, sharing the pain and sorrow we cannot feel... forever!"

StrGravity: "I know now that I must take everything upon myself. You are too weak."

StrGravity: "Wait... please!"

StrGravity: "I can do this... just give me another chance..."

StrGravity: Her usually smug mannerisms had abandoned her.

StrGravity: There was a flash, and Larxene's arm was completely healed in an instant.

StrGravity: "Succeed, or perish."

StrGravity: "I will succeed... Sephiroth."

StrGravity: Sephiroth looked at her blankly for a moment, then vanished, angel's wing feathers floating to the ground where he had once stood.
Dimension D    
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA
Francine

HP: 78 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:19 pm   Reply with quote

It's probably because of the sheer masses of text that are your posts. Everyone's too lazy to read and is probably thinking, "tl; dr"

I'm reading though.
The Shop on a Hill    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:10 am   Reply with quote

Fair point, yes... I considered that to be the most likely factor, indeed. Well... there's a lot of content. Surprised

Here's another Story RP Session... it's from some of our earliest days into the RP, I believe. Same things I mentioned about our story sessions in my last post applies here as well.

LINK: /224-ost-one_winged_angel_from_final_fantasy_vii

RP Story Session: One-Winged Angel

StrGravity: A hooded figure in a night-black robe staggered forth from the shadows.

stormsworder59: Alexeldin glanced at the figure, eyes narrowed.

StrGravity: He was clutching his chest with a gloved hand as he came forward, slowly.

StrGravity: "Sephiroth... the Lifestream..."

stormsworder59: Alexeldin walked towards him. "Who are you?"

StrGravity: The man's shrouded face turned upward, as though only just then acknowledging her presence.

StrGravity: "Alexeldin."

stormsworder59: "Who are you?" she asked again.

StrGravity: The man drew his hand from his chest, and stood taller. He came forward to face her, but still had a stagger to his step.

StrGravity: Sweeping back his hood, Xabrin gazed at Alexeldin with his empty grey eyes.

stormsworder59: "What happened to you, Xabrin?"

Laplatablastoise: "Xabrin... What happened..."

Laplatablastoise: *Ryan stood behind Alexeldin*

StrGravity: "Sephiroth... is the greatest danger of all. We faced each other, long ago... but back then... Sephiroth was a great SOLDIER."

StrGravity: "And this time..."

StrGravity: "Well, things have changed since."

Laplatablastoise: "A great SOLDIER... What do you mean?"

StrGravity: "On the world known as Planet, Sephiroth was a member of an elite fighting force called SOLDIER. He was the mightiest warrior, and many looked up to him among the ranks."

stormsworder59: Alexeldin listened silently, her right hand clenched into a fist.

StrGravity: "But then... he found out something terrible, within a research center beneath a small town."

StrGravity: "The research papers indicated that Sephiroth was the last survivor of the Cetra race, an ancient people who were nearly wiped out from existence completely many years before that time, when a strange being crashed into the Planet."

StrGravity: "He learned that he was infused with Mako, the Planet's life energy, as well as cells from the being that crashed into the Planet, called Jenova. Sephiroth had been told before that his mother's name was Jenova..."

StrGravity: "And after doing much research in that lab... he went insane."

Laplatablastoise: "..."

StrGravity: "He burned down the lab, the village, killing all that came across his path, easily cutting them down."

Laplatablastoise: "Xabrin... How do you know of all this?"

StrGravity: "I know because I was once..."

StrGravity: "That's enough."

StrGravity: A long blade impaled through Xabrin's stomach.

Laplatablastoise: "XABRIN!"

Laplatablastoise: *Ryan looked up at the figure*

StrGravity: "Know your place, SOLDIER."

StrGravity: Sephiroth casually flicked his Masamune, and Xabrin slid from it and to the ground.

StrGravity: For good measure, Sephiroth gutted him through the stomach once more where he lay.

Laplatablastoise: "You...."

Laplatablastoise: "How dare you...."

StrGravity: Unblinking, Sephiroth stared calmly back at Ryan.

Laplatablastoise: "What do you hope to accomplish with the slaughter of others?"

StrGravity: "The Lifestream..."

StrGravity: Sephiroth's gaze bored into Ryan.

Laplatablastoise: "Don't give me that bullcrap. There's no excuse! NONE!"

StrGravity: "With each of these fools I conquer, their essence becomes one with the Lifestream, and the Planet."

StrGravity: "And when I find a way to use the Darkness of Kingdom Hearts to corrupt the Lifestream..."

Laplatablastoise: *Ryan raised his arm and pointed at Sephiroth*

Laplatablastoise: "I'm not going to let you."

Laplatablastoise: "I don't care how strong you are."

StrGravity: "I will at last be one with the planet, and call forth the apocalypse, the Meteor, destroying life on all worlds - the lives that I despise so much."

Laplatablastoise: *Ryan's eyes flared red*

StrGravity: His voice was quiet and calm, but carried a terrible menace.

Laplatablastoise: "And what then? What do you plan on doing then???"

Laplatablastoise: "What is life without friendship! Without companions!"

Laplatablastoise: "Without love...."

StrGravity: "Such meaningless things..."

stormsworder59: "You're insane, Sephiroth."

StrGravity: "I had those once... and have this to bear." Sephiroth's dark angel's wing unfurled.

StrGravity: "I discarded of them long ago."

Laplatablastoise: "True power comes from the heart. Which is something you'll never understand."

Laplatablastoise: *Ryan looked down at Xabrin*

stormsworder59: Alexeldin clenched her right hand into a fist, the metal creaking slightly.

StrGravity: Xabrin's eyes burned with an incredible fire.

Laplatablastoise: "You're going to pay..." His body began to tremble. "I am not going to let you leave here alive!!!"

stormsworder59: Alexeldin rushed at Sephiroth, summoning her blades to her hands and slashing at him.

Laplatablastoise: *Ryan's body began to enlargen, as he began to take the form of the abomination*

StrGravity: He was barely alive.

Laplatablastoise: *ryan looked down as he continued to change*

Laplatablastoise: *he had become the abomination*

StrGravity: Sephiroth swung his sword menacingly.

StrGravity: "More power..."

stormsworder59: Alexeldin ducked down and dashed forward, slashing rapidly.

Laplatablastoise: *the abomination grabbed Xabrin's dead body and jumped high into the air, away from Sephiroth*

Laplatablastoise: *he laid him down on the ground and turned back towards the others*

StrGravity: Sephiroth remained where he stood, calmly and simply leaning back in different directions for each of her strikes.

stormsworder59: Alexeldin continued to attack rapidly, anger burning in her eyes.

StrGravity: He jumped slightly to the side when she struck at odd angles, now.

StrGravity: Still hardly blinking, Sephiroth grabbed her and lifted her bodily.

Laplatablastoise: *the abomination jumped back in the direction of Sephiroth, landing behind him*

StrGravity: He cut through her right shoulder with his Masamune, then tossed her from him.

stormsworder59: Alexeldin's eyes widened as she screamed in pain, getting thrown to the ground.

StrGravity: He then rotated and looked at the Abomination, surveying him.

StrGravity: "Your time has come, as has hers."

Laplatablastoise: *the abomination lunged forward with great speed*

StrGravity: "The light of your heart doesn't suit you."

StrGravity: He jumped into the air, slashing his blade across the Abomination's chest.

StrGravity: He then struck 24 more times in quick succession.

StrGravity: "Perish, now."

Laplatablastoise: *the abomination stumbled backwards*

StrGravity: He made a gesture with his free hand, and a column of fire burst forth near him.

stormsworder59: Alexeldin winced, using her lighter colored sword to push herself up.

Laplatablastoise: *deep cuts deep within his body, slowly beginning to heal*

StrGravity: It began to pull Alexeldin and the Abomination inwards.

stormsworder59: Alexeldin thrust her sword into the ground, holding onto it with her left hand so she wouldn't be dragged in.

StrGravity: Two more pillars of flame rose up, swirling tempests of fiery death.

Laplatablastoise: *the abomination pushed off of the ground and into the air, the deep cuts within him still healing*

StrGravity: The flames slowly dissipated, and Sephiroth, still standing where had at the start, turned and looked at his foes.

stormsworder59: Alexeldin staggered to her feet, holding Excalibur in her left hand, breathing hard.

StrGravity: He suddenly came forward with inhuman speed, slashing downward with the Masamune at Alexeldin.

Laplatablastoise: *the abomination landed next to Xabrin, returning slowly to his human form*

stormsworder59: Alexeldin barely managed to block, her left arm shaking with the effort of holding his blade back. "I will make you pay... for what you did..."

StrGravity: The two blades interlocked.

Laplatablastoise: "Xabrin, what is his weak point? How can we defeat him?"

StrGravity: Sephiroth surveyed her calmly as they faced each other.

StrGravity: "Absurd."

Laplatablastoise: "I need you to stay with me."

StrGravity: "Defeating me is meaningless..."

Laplatablastoise: *Ryan looked up*

StrGravity: "Cloud knows this more than anyone."

stormsworder59: Alexeldin pushed back with all her strength, her teeth gritted tight.

StrGravity: "No matter how many times I fall..."

StrGravity: "His Darkness keeps calling me back."

StrGravity: Sephiroth released his Masamune as she pushed, leaping backward.

StrGravity: "Weakness..." muttered Xabrin, his voice barely audible.

Laplatablastoise: *Ryan left Xabrin's side and walked forward towards Sephiroth*

stormsworder59: Alexeldin took the chance to rush forward, slashing again.

Laplatablastoise: "It doesn't matter."

StrGravity: "He is purest Dark..."

Laplatablastoise: "Every time you get up, I will too."

StrGravity: Sephiroth cut across with his blade, striking into Alexeldin's. The two were deflected away from each other in a clang of steel.

Laplatablastoise: "Real strength comes from the heart, and will prevail over any darkness."

StrGravity: Sephiroth vanished then in a swirl of dark feathers.

stormsworder59: Alexeldin's eyes narrowed as he vanished. "What the..."

StrGravity: Sephiroth reappeared high above in the sky.

StrGravity: "Descend..."

StrGravity: He began to glow with a bloodred aura.

StrGravity: "Heartless..."

StrGravity: A similar crimson aura appeared around both Ryan and Alexeldin.

stormsworder59: Alexeldin looked up, spotting Sephiroth, recognizing the attack.

StrGravity: "Angel."

StrGravity: There was a light speeding toward them all, now.

Laplatablastoise: *Ryan stood still*

stormsworder59: Light charged up along her sword as she flung it at Sephiroth.

StrGravity: The blade struck across Sephiroth just in time, the light moments from reaching them all.

StrGravity: It cut through his aura, and it dissipated, along with the ones that surrounded Alexeldin and Ryan.

StrGravity: Sephiroth slowly desended to the ground.

stormsworder59: Alexeldin let out a breath of relief, then realized she was unarmed. "Aww shoot..."

StrGravity: "Give in to the Dark."

StrGravity: Hundreds of massive orbs of darkness appeared, encircling Ryan and Alexeldin.

stormsworder59: "Forget it. You know what I am. I won't give up!"

Laplatablastoise: *Ryan clenched his fists as he began to change back into the abomination*

Laplatablastoise: "Never...."

StrGravity: They closed in on them, coming in towards them as though they were magnets.

Laplatablastoise: *he charged forward at Sephiroth, dodging the orbs one by one as they drew near him*

Laplatablastoise: *he jumped into the air slightly and was soon directly above Sephiroth*

stormsworder59: Alexeldin focused her power, sending a surge of green lightning shooting at Sephiroth.

Laplatablastoise: *his arm entered into his body as a gun took it's place*

StrGravity: Sephiroth dashed forward, going so fast that he sped right past the Abomination - as he passed he cut across the beast's side with a single strike from his Masamune, searing through the flesh.

StrGravity: Sephiroth then became enshrouded in an aura of evil light.

StrGravity: "All shall be known..."

stormsworder59: Alexeldin looked up in alarm.

Laplatablastoise: *the abomination dropped onto the ground, a deep wound scarred his chest*

StrGravity: The green lightning collided with Sephiroth, and only the air around him bent and contorted in response.

StrGravity: The sky all around them went near-completely dark.

Laplatablastoise: *he slowly got up as he once again lunged at Sephiroth*

StrGravity: Sephiroth glowed in this dark like a great satanic beacon.

StrGravity: Unflinching, Sephiroth merely vanished in a burst of feathers.

StrGravity: He reappeared in the air.

StrGravity: "Descend..."

StrGravity: A bloodred aura emanated from his foes.

StrGravity: "Heartless..."

Laplatablastoise: *the abomination slashed into nothingness as it looked up, the wound beginning to heal*

StrGravity: "Angel."

StrGravity: A light came rushing towards them through the darkness.

StrGravity: The light now washed over all of them.

StrGravity: It crushed nearly all life from their bodies instantly.

stormsworder59: Alexeldin collapsed to her knees.

StrGravity: Sephiroth was unharmed, however, and merely descended down to the ground.

StrGravity: "Now it ends."

StrGravity: "The time has come."

Laplatablastoise: *the abomination began to change back into Ryan*

Laplatablastoise: "No it won't."

StrGravity: His voice echoed through the darkness that surrounded them all.

Laplatablastoise: "I'm not giving up..."

StrGravity: "You cannot survive."

stormsworder59: Alexeldin winced in pain, breathing hard.

StrGravity: He brought his Masamune downward, cloving off Ryan's arm.

Laplatablastoise: "Gahhhh!"

stormsworder59: "Ryan!!" Alexeldin shouted.

Laplatablastoise: *Ryan fell onto his knees*

Laplatablastoise: "I'll never give up..."

StrGravity: Sephiroth slowly walked forward.

stormsworder59: Alexeldin staggered to her feet, mustering as much strength as she could. She rushed at Sephiroth, throwing a powerful punch with her left hand at the back of his head.

StrGravity: As he walked, the ground burst in flame behind him, a trail of fire being left in his wake, until he was illuminated by this red chaos.

StrGravity: "Perish."

StrGravity: He reached behind him with a fist, closing it over her arm.

stormsworder59: Alexeldin's eyes went wide in surprise.

StrGravity: He then easily brought her in front of him, and impaled her with his sword.

StrGravity: He tossed her aside.

Laplatablastoise: *Ryan staggered to his feet*

StrGravity: "Sephiroth!"

stormsworder59: Alexeldin's eyes went wide, her mouth hanging open as blood trickled out of it. She landed hard on the ground.

StrGravity: A black-cloaked figure dashed from the flames, and a massive sword came down on him.

StrGravity: There was a shining golden light that filled all vision.

StrGravity: Moments later it cleared.

StrGravity: The fire was gone, the darkness had faded... and Sephiroth and the strange figure were gone.

StrGravity: Xabrin rose to the ground, roaring very uncharacteristically.

StrGravity: "I feel no anger..."

StrGravity: "I feel no despair..."

StrGravity: "But I feel the energy of the Planet!"

Laplatablastoise: *Ryan's flesh sprouted from his shoulder and attached to his arm that lay on the ground*

StrGravity: Then he seemed to come out of his strange reverie, and grasped his chest.

Laplatablastoise: *it dragged it back to his body, as his wounds continued to heal*

StrGravity: He now stumbled.

StrGravity: "Cloud..."

StrGravity: "Good luck."

StrGravity: He said this quietly, mainly to himself.

Laplatablastoise: *Ryan walked towards Xabrin*

StrGravity: "You... survived."

stormsworder59: Danielle was unconscious, a pool of blood surrounding her from the wound Sephiroth had inflicted. She was barely clinging to life.

StrGravity: "But Alexeldin..."

Laplatablastoise: *Ryan turned to Alexeldin*

Laplatablastoise: "I'm too weak to heal her like before."

StrGravity: Xabrin walked to her and knelt beside her.

StrGravity: "Mako... it is a part of me, even as I am now..."

Laplatablastoise: *Ryan followed*

StrGravity: He lowered his head.

StrGravity: "The Life Force of the Planet."

StrGravity: "Sephiroth is not the only one infused with it... Cloud is as well."

StrGravity: "And I... am too."

StrGravity: "But Cloud... is still different."

StrGravity: "He... is also... infused with the cells of Jenova."

StrGravity: "Sephiroth's mother."

StrGravity: Xabrin looked to Alexeldin and the pool of blood around her.

Laplatablastoise: "Alexeldin..."

StrGravity: He put a gloved hand to rest on her. "The Lifestream..."

StrGravity: "Aeris. Please help."

StrGravity: A white light surrounded Alexeldin.

StrGravity: "The magic of her kin... can cure her."

StrGravity: The light faded.

StrGravity: "That was powerful White Magic."

StrGravity: "Cast upon Alexeldin by a strong spirit within the Lifestream - Aeris."

StrGravity: "Aeris was a Cetra."

StrGravity: "And she was killed by Sephiroth, right before Cloud's eyes, years ago."

StrGravity: Xabrin looked to Alexeldin once more, then stood up.

StrGravity: "But now, we will see..."

StrGravity: "We will see if Life has taken its effect."

stormsworder59: "Danielle... It's time to wake up..." Alexeldin winced slightly, her left hand twitching. That voice... She slowly forced her eyes open.

StrGravity: Xabrin pulled his hood over his face once again as Danielle's eyes opened.

StrGravity: "Alexeldin?"

stormsworder59: She winced a bit, looking around, a bit dazed. "Ugh... Yeah...?"

StrGravity: "Good to see that you are still with us."

StrGravity: "Sephiroth... nearly succeeded in destroying us."

StrGravity: "And if Cloud can't stop him... we must."

stormsworder59: Alexeldin slowly pushed herself up into a sitting position, looking down at her chest. "What... What happened...?"

StrGravity: Xabrin looked to Ryan.

StrGravity: "Well."

StrGravity: "I called upon Aeris within the Lifestream..."

StrGravity: "Seeking that she use the White Magic of the Cetra to hopefully restore you."

stormsworder59: Alexeldin's eyes went wide. "Aeris...?" She hadn't heard the name of the person she looked up to as a sister in years...

StrGravity: "Now Ryan. You must... recover Naminé."

Laplatablastoise: "..."

StrGravity: "You, with the strength of the Heart, can hear her call."

StrGravity: "She has been taken by someone... in black robes and hood, obviously from Organization XIII. We are not sure who recaptured her, but he is a very powerful fighter..."

Laplatablastoise: "It doesn't matter. I will still defeat him."

stormsworder59: Alexeldin slowly stood up, looking a bit off-balanced without her right arm.

Laplatablastoise: "My goal is too great to lose anymore."

StrGravity: "I see Sephiroth has... damaged us all."

StrGravity: "But only physically."

stormsworder59: "You should know by now I don't go down that easily..."

StrGravity: He nodded.

StrGravity: "And Vexen... he is dead."

Laplatablastoise: "All I need is a way to get to their location. My body shall heal by then..."

stormsworder59: "How?"

StrGravity: "Killed by Sephiroth."

stormsworder59: Alexeldin's eyes narrowed. "So, he's a threat to both sides..."

StrGravity: "Sephiroth has no side but his own, yes."

StrGravity: "I must now see about Kingdom Hearts... and speak with the others within the Throne Chamber. We have much to speak of, and research of Kingdom Hearts concerning the Lifestream as a variable to this already complex equation."

Laplatablastoise: "Xabrin..."

Laplatablastoise: "How am I supposed to find her..."

Laplatablastoise: "You said when I heard her...."

StrGravity: "She has a connection to you, Ryan. When she calls... your heart will feel it."

Laplatablastoise: "... Very well."

StrGravity: "All hearts are connected."

stormsworder59: Alexeldin glanced at Xabrin. The Lifestream was not to be taken lightly. Even as a Nobody, she still had a duty as a Cetra.

StrGravity: A portal of shadows appeared behind Xabrin.

StrGravity: "The Lifestream... such power. And Mako... the Life Force of the Planet. And Kingdom Hearts... we will see."

StrGravity: He stepped slowly backward into the portal.

Laplatablastoise: "You two go ahead. I shall stay here and train until I am able to hear her."

StrGravity: It closed, and he was gone.

Laplatablastoise: "Alexeldin..."

stormsworder59: Alexeldin clenched her left hand into a fist. If Xabrin tried to control the Lifestream... She looked up at Ryan. "What?"

Laplatablastoise: "Watch Xabrin, there's something he's still hiding from us...."

stormsworder59: "I can tell." She turned away, picking up the remains of her cybernetic arm. "Aeris..." she whispered. "Are you really out there...?"
Dimension D    
Player 2
Gear

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:15 am   Reply with quote

I'll read later on. Interesting plot though...
Koopa Kruiser Supply Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations