digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Vexen, the Chilly Academic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:58 am   Reply with quote

Random RP sample I provided for an Organization XIII RP site... I've always wanted to try Vexen. Wonder if my sample will suffice? Here it is, for the heck of it:

Vexen appeared in a twisting wreath of shadows, and stepped forward into the dimly lit chamber, his vivid green eyes shining through the dark like glowing coals. They surveyed the room, a hint of amusement behind their cold yet meaningless glimmer. Vexen did not bear the charade of true emotion well; not that he had a heart in the first place. Vexen took another step forward, an amused smile taking form upon his sharp features as he spotted, not far from him, another figure garbed in a cloak not unlike his own.

"So you are awake, then?" Vexen uttered, and, without waiting for an answer, continued, "Very well, then. This means that my latest experiment is coming along far better than I had hoped..."

He turned away, closing his eyes and lapsing into a brief yet thoughtful silence. A few moments of pressing quiet, and then...

"But tell me... can you feel the grasp of your heart? Does it touch your very soul... does it lead you to trains of thought yet untapped? This you must answer yourself, young one..."

The cloaked form stood tall, its hooded gaze affixing upon Vexen. A voice came in response from beneath the shadowy folds of its hood, as it began to approach its creator.

"I... can feel it. The power of the heart is strong... like a strengthening tonic. It drives me... but to what purpose... Vexen?"

Upon hearing his name, Vexen allowed his eyes to snap open once more. He turned around, facing his creation, all the while his amused smile lingering upon his lips. He stroked his chin with a single gloved hand, as though contemplating his answer.

"In time, young one. First, we must test this strength. Are you prepared?"
Dimension D    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations