digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

No school for me? ;.;

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion
Mandew
Manjew

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:26 pm   Reply with quote

This year was supposed to be my last grade in school. Unfortunally, every school around were I live don't have place for anymore students.

The Scholar Commission is still making me stand by until they find me a school to go to. But being 16 years old, I will surely come in last, because I'm not obligated to go to school at that age.

As a result, I'm a little stuck in my house everyday for now 2 weeks. I fear that my brain will melt into slag and to be bored all year long. And even forgetting how to write in french (I'm already getting better in writing in english than in french...).

Discuss.
Wario Land Shop!    
Djacwmwfin
Joshamuffin
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:00 pm   Reply with quote

Sucks horribly. School systems are so flawed.
Josh's Useful American Novelties    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> General Discussion