digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Play...?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
HWMSWHTHA
LordBlumiere

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:27 pm   Reply with quote

It's also posted on my DeviantArt, like most of my fanfictions.

I really don't know why I have this suspicion that this shouldn't be a oneshot. It's definitely not a finished story. Any opinions? Should this be a prologue or a Chapter One of something...?

---

"Can Dimentio come out to play?"

The girl stood at the door, her eyes widened with innocence and purity. A tall Jester woman glanced down at her with a smile and a twinkle in her eye.

"Yes, dear. Have you brought any friends?" the woman asked, bending down to the girl's level.

"Just a few," the girl answered. Some younger, some older... Jester kids seemed to appear from nowhere, rushing to the door. The oldest, most likely 8. The youngest was being held by the eldest, and was most probably only a few days into his or her life. Gently the woman touched the black side of the small girl's face. She smiled...

"Dimentio would love to come and play, dears. Let me go get him."

And as the woman went inside, she mind-spoke to Dimentio silently.

"Bring your mind, your staff, and your magic. They wish to 'play'..."
Bitter Heaven    
Mandew
Manjew

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:42 pm   Reply with quote

Prologue OR beggening of the chapter one.

This is defenetibly a creative story. It looks apetising. I DEMAND MOAR. D:
Wario Land Shop!    
Nastasia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:12 am   Reply with quote

Looks pretty interesting. I can't wait to read more of the story.
Nastasia's Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations