digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I made one more story.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:49 pm   Reply with quote

Code:
What is life? Hmm... that's a good question. An amazing question, really. People have been trying to find out what life is since they started living it. Philosophers around the world waste time and money attempting to find the answer to a question that no man before has ever answered. Why do they do it? Nobody knows that one, either. Perhaps they're just curious. Perhaps they're stupid. But that is of no matter. They don't matter. Not to this little song and dance, at least. His name was Icarus von Cirrus Nimbusious the third... or just Icarus.  Eccentric, perhaps insane even, he sought the answers to the most trivial of questions, and even sought the answer to life itself. Very intelligent. Perhaps more intelligent than anyone on the entire planet. Nobody knows... after all, you can't very well IQ test and compare every single person on earth, at least not in one person's life time. He was about fourteen. Too young to be out of college, some say... but he was. He was a short boy, barely five feet tall, with hair that had no distinct color. Brown, yes, but no distinct shade of it. He had luminous, bright, yellow eyes, though some would call it gold. He was weak and frail, and had no bodyguard to speak of. But enough about what he looks like. On that very day, that first morning in April, he was standing outside. For no apparent reason he was staring at the grass.
   "Ice." he said out loud. And it was the first thing he had said in about a day.
   "Ice. This will be ice. I will make it ice, because I wish it to be ice." he said aloud. People gave him strange stares as they walked past him on the street, and cars slowed down as they passed by, trying to get a good look at this strange boy in the business suit, standing out on the grass for no apparent reason. He went into the house, and immediately the owner of the house screamed.
   "EEK! Get out of my house you strange boy! How many times do I have to tell you, you can't come in here like this!" a woman screamed, too loudly for Icarus' taste.
   "I need glass. And water. And your dog." Icarus stated, then took a large glass vase, filled it with water, and put the woman's little Pomeranian dog in it. He then ran outside with the woman screaming behind him. He dumped the wet dog onto the grass in a shady spot underneath a tree, and then proceeded to pour the remaining water on the poor little dog.
   "Get dry." he said to the dog. And the dog did so. It ran around whining and shaking the water out, and Icarus went back in and collected as many fans as he could, brought them out, and aimed them at the shady spot of wet grass underneath a tree. By the end of the day, he had ten fans outside blowing air on the grass. It did indeed freeze... though he DID have to go and retrieve more water. By the end of the day, the police had also arrived.
   "It took you long enough!" said the woman, still in a screaming mood.
   "Hush, woman." said Icarus "look. I made ice. Now I shall leave you alone."
   "I'm afraid we're going to have to take you to jail, Icarus..." said a police officer.
   "You know very well that I am a multi billionaire... it will take but fifteen seconds to get me out of jail." stated Icarus. "Let us just save us the time and me the money, and call it a day, hmm?"
   "Nope... sorry Icarus. Law is law, and you can't break it... even IF you are a multi-billionaire genius." stated the police officer. "Geeze... geniuses think they can get away with anything they want."
   "Genii." corrected Icarus. "Do not say the incorrect word next time or I will deem you as stupid."

And that's all I could possibly write before I got bored.

by the way, I only checked it for spelling errors. Excuse me if it has horrible grammar and flow.
rawrshop    
Djacwmwfin
Joshamuffin
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:22 pm   Reply with quote

...strange boy. I would read it if it were a full story.
Josh's Useful American Novelties    
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:44 pm   Reply with quote

Joshamuffin wrote:

if you mean novel...

I'm going to add to either this or my other story.
rawrshop    
Djacwmwfin
Joshamuffin
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:57 pm   Reply with quote

Princess Daisy wrote:
Joshamuffin wrote:

if you mean novel...

I'm going to add to either this or my other story.

Ehh... full story doesn't have to be a novel.
Josh's Useful American Novelties    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations