digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

A old, unfinished fic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Not really
Kamek

HP: 15 MP: 9 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:54 pm   Reply with quote

I wroite this some time ago, it isn't all that great for natural english speakers I guess... But I got a bit of cred for writing it in Sweden (I wrote it in 7th grade, so of course anything you write is pretty much liked >>). I want to continue it, but I just lack ideas. Anyway, here it is... The unfinished not-so-fantastic fic.

For rust and glory!

“Crush his head! Crush his head!” The shouts from the audience got increasingly louder for every second, the voices gathered into one big creature of blood thirst and violence with only one word ringing in it’s head, killing. The impersonalised violence stared at the two knights standing in the arena, one of them sat on his knees and the other stood in front of him with a giant ball and chain in his hands. The knight that sat on his knees stared at the other knight. “Kill me Elric, the audience wants it…”The other knight nodded, and begun to swing the ball and chain around to gain momentum. The audience went silent, and for a split second sound seemed to be almost non-existent. “Klang!” the unmistakable sound of something hitting metal with great force was heard all over the arena, then the audience begun to cheer highly and happily, all sound came back in the blink of a second. The two knights gave each other a strange look, and then the knight on his knees fell down on the ground and painted a bit of the grass with his now broken face. The other knight picked up the dead body and held it up in his arms, the audience all began to scream one name. “ELRIC! ELRIC! ELRIC!” the knight named Elric placed the body on the ground again and held up one of his arms as a token of his victory, the air was filled of suspense, it had been a fantastic fight once again. Elric took his weapon and began to walk out of the stadium, the audience still screaming his name as loud as they possibly could. Elric looked at his now dead opponent one last time, and people that saw it could have sweared a soft, watery tear had dropped down from his helmet.

CCing is greatly welcomed, I want to improve as much as I can.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations