digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Good 'ol X-Naut Johnston returns!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs
The Inconspicuos Intruder
X-Naut, Johnston

HP: 95 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:13 pm   Reply with quote

*salutes*
Your local X-Naut has returned to Digibutter! Sorry for my second absence, I was so caught up in my promotion that I almost forgot about you guys! I guard Lord Crump's Private Quarters now! It's been pretty quaint over the past few weeks in X-Naut Moonbase. No action to report so far. But who's complaining? We are getting paid for sitting around guarding a door all day.

So, how are you all these days?
X-Naut Starship Freight    
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:16 pm   Reply with quote

Weren't you the one that went postal in off-topic and got jailed for like a week?

I don't remember things very often. I tend to forget anything that isn't at the very least slightly nice to remember.

Whatever. Welcome back, grunt.
rawrshop    
The Inconspicuos Intruder
X-Naut, Johnston

HP: 95 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:21 pm   Reply with quote

rawrskey wrote:
Weren't you the one that went postal in off-topic and got jailed for like a week?

I don't remember things very often. I tend to forget anything that isn't at the very least slightly nice to remember.

X-Naut McCracken is to blame for that. I left my laptop logged onto Digibutter while I went for a burger at the Mess Hall and when I returned, I was jailed! Probably payback for the water balloon.....
X-Naut Starship Freight    
Burn them out
rawrskey
Benned Vampire
Benned

HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:23 pm   Reply with quote

X-Naut, Johnston wrote:
rawrskey wrote:

X-Naut McCracken is to blame for that. I left my laptop logged onto Digibutter while I went for a burger at the Mess Hall and when I returned, I was jailed! Probably payback for the water balloon.....

Right. Thanks.
rawrshop    
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:43 pm   Reply with quote

Johnston! Good to see you found time to come back on the site. However, be sure to keep up the good work.
The Highwind Goods Store    
The book
Light Prognosticus
Vampire

HP: 88 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:25 pm   Reply with quote

WELCOME BACK! I missed you oh-so much!
Light Prognosticus's Magic Shop    
Watchitt
Gabby Jay
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:27 am   Reply with quote

Not that I were here the time you left, but welcome back.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Introductions and I'm Backs