| Author |
Message |
Djacwmwfin Joshamuffin Vampire

Joined: 12 Jun 2007 Posts: 3539
HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 0
|
Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:10 pm
|
|
|
|
My god, I can't wait for this to all be over. Why did I have to randomly be obsessed with a book series? What a failure at life. Soon my attention will return hither. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Burn them out rawrskey Benned Vampire

Joined: 03 Jun 2007 Posts: 14262
HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5
|
Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:19 pm
|
|
|
|
I am rawr. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
I don't have a title. Gold Prognosticus
Joined: 02 Oct 2007 Posts: 2182
HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 1
|
Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:20 pm
|
|
|
Okay, see you soon.
I haven't read book seven yet myself and I probably won't for a while. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Burn them out rawrskey Benned Vampire

Joined: 03 Jun 2007 Posts: 14262
HP: 70 MP: 5 Lives: 5
|
Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:27 pm
|
|
|
It doesn't matter if you're active here or not. I can call you, or even drive to your house and bug you all I want.
But I hate driving, so you'll have to deal with a nasty, threatening phone call if I get bored. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Djacwmwfin Joshamuffin Vampire

Joined: 12 Jun 2007 Posts: 3539
HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 0
|
Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:29 pm
|
|
|
| rawrskey wrote: | It doesn't matter if you're active here or not. I can call you, or even drive to your house and bug you all I want.
But I hate driving, so you'll have to deal with a nasty, threatening phone call if I get bored. |
OOoooooooooooooooooh... so afraid... |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|