digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Super Smash Bros. Clash!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
? Block
Fancy Wario

HP: 69 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:13 pm   Reply with quote

Late sign-ups accepted. See sign-up topic for details.

ACCEPTED:
Fancy Wario (Master Hand)
Piccolo the Pixl (Ike)
Simsmagic (Sonic)
Chaos Dimentio (Link)
Mona (Ashley)
Paper Luigi (Pokemon Trainer)
Black Twilight (Mr. Resetti)
The Quiet. (Wire Frame)
Sandslash (Jeff)

--THE COLISEUM--

"There are some who would call me 'evil'. Others would call me 'sick' or 'twisted'. I disagree with all of these labels. If I had to call myself something, it would be...a mad genius."

Chuckling to itself, the Master Hand snapped its fingers. From all around the universe, people would suddenly find themselves drawn, without warning, into the Coliseum, where they would become the Master Hand's puppets and playthings.

It would enjoy what was to come very, very much.

Last edited by Fancy Wario on Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
ashdgbdsahvdsajghdasvgsahdvsagsa    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:14 pm   Reply with quote

((I'm not accepted?))
Hell    
? Block
Fancy Wario

HP: 69 MP: 8 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:20 pm   Reply with quote

Hm...that's odd. Could've sworn I'd accepted you. I might've accidentally taken your name off the list when I added someone else. Hold on, let me fix it.
ashdgbdsahvdsajghdasvgsahdvsagsa    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:24 pm   Reply with quote

((Good))

Jeff was almost there, by now, he was still in a state of teleportation for hours among hours, well, that's how it felt. But as soon as he started to slow down, his destination there, something was wrong. He was only in a cold, dark void, not a kingdom under attack. "What could this area possibly be?" Jeff asked himself, lifting his glasses.
Hell    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:25 pm   Reply with quote

((I'm going to start off where I left off in my sample post.))
I had prepared all my life for this. But I lost. I got up to shake the other trainer's hand, but I was no longer in the arena. I stared into the blackness. "What the-?", I asked. I wandered around. I couldn't even see my own feet. I fumbled in my poket to find my pokeballs. Yes, I thought. They're still there. "Charzizard, go!", I yelled. Charizard burst out of it's pokeball and roared. "Flamethrower!" Charizard lit up the darkness. "That's it, hold it there....", I said, calmly. It appeared I was in another arena. And, in the center, was a giant hand, floating in the air. "AHHHHH!!!!! Charizard! MEGA PUNCH!"
PaperLuigi's Inconvienence Store    
I AM TAYL
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:36 pm   Reply with quote

"LYKOMGWTFHAPPENED?!" Red only used chatspeak when he was spazzy or pissed.

"Staff. Now." Ashley said in a nearly monotone voice. She wasn't easily surprised. Red frowned and turned into staff form, in which he would remain until further notice.

Ashley looked around and remained unimpressed.

"I'm going to be pretty pissed if there's not a good reason for this..."

{{Behold the unimpressed Ashley. Lol.}}
Cashplx Land!    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:42 pm   Reply with quote

Link appeared in a flash of color. Once the intial light born from his arrival had faded, however, he found himself in total darkness - until a stream of fire not far off suddenly illuminated the area once more. Not that there was much to look at... the place was like a void of shadows, and Link was almost surprised to feel support beneath his feet in this strange place. He lowered the Master Sword, allowing his vision to adjust to the darkness as the flames faded. What a strange thing to happen... was this the magic of the sword... the will of the Goddesses? He would soon find out. Link's expression became determined (though it was too dark for anyone else to see it), and he strode forward boldly, sword held aloft, looking around cautiously all the while and trying to discern more from his new surroundings.
Dimension D    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:05 pm   Reply with quote

All of Charizard's flame went out except for his tail. WHAM!, his fist stopped in mid-air. It hit some kind of forcefield. Purple lightning surged where his fist had hit. Whoosh! It sent Charizard flying backwards, straight at me. I fell down onto my back. "AHHHHHH!", I screamed. I raised my hands in front of my face and prepared for impact...
Francis, nametags dammit.
The Quiet.

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:19 am   Reply with quote

Wires, frames, angles were lying about the blackness...as if something was to use them to create, to build. The frames glowed with a purple tint, and were hot to the touch. One paticular frame was shaped like a ball, and a few contestants in the dark were kicking it around.

Suddenly the ball glowed bright green, and went racing towards a few rumbling wires. The wires had already formed a human male shape, muscular in appearance. The ball shifted a little and bit right on the neck of the figure, perfectly secured. It really looked like a person now, with the ball stretched out a bit to resemble a head. The Wire Frame pumped his fingers, then his arms. He learned to walk in about two secconds.

He could see a light, a little far off. Maybe a mile. The frame started jogging to its location, wondering why he was here.

((someone help me out, how do you use your rp character?))

augh!
Piccolo the Pixl

HP: 44 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:24 am   Reply with quote

(( Let's continue where I left off in the sample ))

Right before Ike could land the finishing blow, there was a flash of blinding light, and then, Ike found himself in the darkness. Wondering where he was, he noticed a stream of fire, blowing in his direction. He quickly rolled to the side, and ran in the direction of the fire to see what had caused it.

Last edited by Piccolo the Pixl on Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Piccolo's Goods    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:27 am   Reply with quote

how intriguing...
i would like to place my bets on Ashley, the only one that has a chance
Junk shop    
WHO HA HOO HEY HOOM
Paper Luigi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:35 am   Reply with quote

Charizard began flapping his wings to stop from hitting his trainer. But it wasn't fast enough. It whacked into my face. I flew backwards, landing on my back. I groaned. Damn, that hurt. I got up. Charizard roared in front of me. "Charizard, return!", I yelled. A light flashed out of my pokeball and Charizard disapeared. I stumbled along in the darkness.
Francis, nametags dammit.
The Quiet.

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:26 pm   Reply with quote

((here we go))

The frame cast a bit of light off around it, its newly formed body sizzling with energy. Wire Frame suddenly stopped, and in his mind an image formed: a metal casket, streamlined with four wheels on it. Wire Frame knew the devices name instantly: car. He did not know how he knew this, he just did. And without hesitating, he shifted his angles and pixels to form a car shape. The framed man was now a car, and moving much faster toward the light. He was almost there when it went out.

augh!
Piccolo the Pixl

HP: 44 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:21 am   Reply with quote

(( *coughcough* ))

Ike, still wandering around, was hoping to find the source of the fire stream, but to no avail. It was too dark. He could barely see his hand! But he decided that it would be best not to linger in one spot for too long, and continued walking aimlessly.
Piccolo's Goods    
THIS HAS A CHARACTER LIMI
Super Black Twilight

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:33 am   Reply with quote

(((Note: I replaced Mr. Resetti with Lucas, so I won't be using an alt.)))

Mr. Resetti put down his journal/diary and his pencil. He was just getting ready for bed when...

"WARNING: RESETER FOUND. PLEASE INVESAGATE."

"Come on, just as I was going to bed!" Mr. Resetti complained as he got back into normal clothes, then went out. As he poped out, he quickly noticed the place he was in was weird. "Huh? WHAT THE CRAP IS GOIN' ON HERE!?!?!"
The Dark Hero Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play