digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Puyo Academy, Sign-Ups!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play
I AM TAYL
Mona

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:18 pm   Reply with quote

'K, plot time.

-x-

Puyo Academy isn't your average Academy. It's a school for those who possess magical abilities, or don't have any and wish to use "false" magic. (In other words, magic that's in wands and such that require no magic from the users.) While some wish to learn to control their magic, improve it, unlock it's full potential, or even just show it off.

It's also a place for people with different "skills", or people who have other reasons being able to get in. It's a strange school, with absolutely no schedule. There's classrooms, training areas, resting areas, cafeterias, and other such things. Most people also live there, but there are no dorms. They simply use their magic to create their own room.

But they're never the same in the morning.

Strange things have been happening in the Academy, mainly at night. People keep disappearing, while others have their energy drained out of nowhere. Other problems plague other students, and it ends up being certain that something sinister is lurking around. Only those brave enough could stand up to whatever it was, but those who dared stay ended up gone without a trace.

Enter a new group of people, some who have gone to the school for awhile, others who have just entered. Will these be the first group of heroes and heroines to survive through the whole thing?

-x-

I've been dying to make this for a week now. Lol. Anyways, here's how to sign up...

-x-

Name: (You can be yourself or an Alt)
Reason: (Why they're attending Puyo Academy)
(Magic/Powers/Skills): (Basically an in-depth of the above.)
Personality: (Maybe a paragraph or so about your character's personality)
Other: (Anything else you think you should mention)

-x-

Name: Arle Nadja
Reason: To gain more control of her powers, mainly her teleportation issues. Arle also wishes to increase the intensity of her magic.
Magic: Arle is able to manipulate fire, ice, lightning, among other things. (Spells:
Fire, Ice Storm, Thunder, Diamond Kick, Heaven Ray)
Personality: Arle has the personality of a typical heroine. Courageous, stubborn, protective, usually sane. However, she has another side, a lonely, frightened side. This is the side of her that she suspects is keeping her powers down. She's extremely stubborn, and will do practically anything to take the path she desires. While she is typically envisioned as a heroine, Arle is constantly worried about switching to the other side, against her will or not. This is the motivation that triggers her adamancy and passion.
Other: Arle is subject to being teleported against her own will. She suspects that it isn't her teleporting on accident, but rather someone teleporting HER. This only increases her fear of being a sort of marionette for evil, and is the exact reason she wants to be the one to defeat whatever is killing off everyone who stays the night.

-x-

Name: Ashley
Age: Unknown. She seems to change age when she pleases, but is suspected to be 13 in her original form.
Reason: Her reason of coming is unknown, but it's likely to show off her magic, or at least, that's what many suspect.
Magic: Ashley has nearly unlimited magic, from simple spells to complex hexes. She specializes with fire, but will use nearly anything. She also is sure to always carry around a dagger, but so far she's only needed to use it for comic relief...
Personality: Ashley is usually seen as a cruel and sadistic person who cares for no one, not even herself. Not much of her personality has been explored, but it is rumored that she was previously in love with someone before coming to Puyo Academy. Like Arle, she's also extremely stubborn. Ashley isn't really one to talk, she seems to prefer isolation. But deep down, Arle suspects there's a whole different person inside of Ashley, that just has to be released.
Other: Ashley often speaks another language, that contains anagrams, reversed words, and alternate alphabet phrases. There is no name for it, but it is often used in Ashley's hexes. Other then that, nothing much about Ashley is known.

-x-

'K, sign up plees. :3

Last edited by Mona on Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cashplx Land!    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:24 pm   Reply with quote

Name: Your looking at her!
Reason: To train her spirit medium-ship, and her esp!
(Magic/Powers/Skills): Being a spirit medium with ESP!
Personality: Basicly exactly like I am at RPOT!
Other: She's a lesb*shot*
Lapin Angelique    
I AM TAYL
Mona

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:27 pm   Reply with quote

I'll make the RP after 3 signups. :3
Cashplx Land!    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:39 pm   Reply with quote

Name: Emiri Kimidori
Reason: Because she is supa smart.
(Magic/Powers/Skills): She can tap into the universe and all it's information. If breeched she can destroy and/or do anything she wants basically.
Personality: A very quiet girl that likes organization and smartness.
Other: She R alien.
The Carmadox Party    
I AM TAYL
Mona

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:42 pm   Reply with quote

wewt one moar.

Then of course, other people can join. We just need 3 to MAKE the topic.
Cashplx Land!    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:47 pm   Reply with quote

Sure, why not.

Name: Mira
Reason: Her and Raikou (One of my characters) aren't exactly the best of friends. She wants to put him in his place, and she isn't strong enough.
(Magic/Powers/Skills): She has control of air.
Personality: Somewhat... fiesty. She is very responsible, and does what she's told, unless she's aggravated. If so, watch out!
Other: Uh... Hai.
Fiberglass World    
I AM TAYL
Mona

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:53 pm   Reply with quote

'K, I make topic now. ^^
Cashplx Land!    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:32 am   Reply with quote

Name: Ivan Raidenovitch Raikov
Reason: He wants to learn how to control the ricochet of his bullets.
Magic/Powers/Skills: He's got the Handcannon from Resident Evil 4 and is an expert marksman.
Personality: Overall nice person, but you don't want to tick him off. It doesn't take very much to make him snap. Ask Maya if you really need more info >_>

I AM TAYL
Mona

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:30 pm   Reply with quote

Yayz. You're in. ^^
Cashplx Land!    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:46 pm   Reply with quote

Mona wrote:
Yayz. You're in. ^^
YAY my brother is in!
Lapin Angelique    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play